All reviews sky harbor denny's restaurant hard boiled eggs room was clean waffles shuttle service continental breakfast next morning would stay here again free shuttle rental car one night stay great place to stay short drive front desk staff easy access phoenix
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Stayed here due to a mid morning flight and didn't want to fight the rush hour traffic.Hotel was about 5 minutes from the airport. Check in went great but the room was okay but very noisy, and not from the planes nearby. The walls were paper thin and could hear the TV from the next room and anytime somebody walked by the door you could hear them too. No room at the breakfast area the next morning either. It was very crowded and not much of selection anyway, nothing hot, mostly pastry items. Stayed here for the convenience of being close to the airport but probably not again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Great Location for travel in/out of Phx. Hotel has a pool, close to restaurants. Easy access to interstate 24 hour airport shuttle with no charge Room clean and safe. Ability to park car travel and return without additional charge for overnight parking.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 3 November 2016

The staff is really nice, smiling and always ready to help. The rooms are normal. Clean, not too small, and the beds are good. The hotel is pretty, the pool is a bonus after a long flight and especially with the temperatures. You have a denny's just next to it and they propose a shuttle to take you to the airport. We stayed here the night of our arrival and the night before we left and I will go back there the next time I'm flying to Phoenix.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I have used La Quinta in Phoenix many times, and I have never been disappointed. It allows animals, the rooms are roomy, and they are usually near food and shopping. They serve a very nice breakfast consisting of cereals, waffles, biscuits and gravy, coffee, and breads of all sorts.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed one night while visiting my nephew that goes to ASU. The convenient location is all they have going for them. The staff wasn't bad for what they are working with. The hotel is very old, don't let the pictures fool you. The room absolutely reeked of carpet freshener or something to that affect. It was so strong it was irritating my skin! Even propped open the door for an hour and once closed it was just as bad. It was so bad we only slept for a few hours, took a shower and then bailed. I would never stay again, way too irritating on the skin.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
LQ Customer Car... T, Manager at La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. While an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. I certainly empathize regarding the points you mention in your review, especially the odor you experience. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests. I will look into each issue that you have noted in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel.