“Great lunch for a modest oroce”

RigaTony's Authentic Italian
Ranked #3 of 787 Restaurants in Tempe
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant moved from Chandler to Tempe on April 1st 2010. We have made literally thousands of friends in the last 16 years and it was a difficult decision to move even five miles down the road, but our lease had ended and it seemed like a perfect time to find a location that would make dining at RigaTony's easier and more enjoyable. We now have virtually unlimited parking (I hear a big hooray out there), patio dining, a separate take-out area, and a little more elbow room in our dining room. We serve Authentic Italian Food and have specials every week created by our amazing Chef Hutson. Go to our website for to view our menu and specials. Hope to see you soon! -Mike Lopercio, Owner & Chief Bottle Washer.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good selection of menu items. All entrees come with their endless (all you can eat) salad which has an Italian dressing with sliced meat, cheese, onions and such.

The baked rigatoni is excellent as is my favorite.

They have a frequent diner program. If you don’t already do this it is a good deal. Ask for a card and you get a free entree after five dines.

Service was excellent.

It gets busy on fridays at lunch and weekend nights. Get there early.

1  Thank Jim W

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The restaurant is charming, clean-but-busy, and unpretentious. The food is exceptional, and the prices are borderline AMAZING. The service is excellent. This place is run by people who take food seriously, and every local in Tempe knows it. That's why the parking lot may not have any close-by spots. That's also a clue to what you'll find if you walk in without a reservation. So if you want to enjoy this delightful restaurant, make a reservation. It's just common sense.

1  Thank silkyapril
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I picket up a take-out dinner for our anniversary, since my husband's back was out. We got a lasagna dinner with antipasta salad and a large slice of cake. It was delicious and we had enough lasagna for another meal.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was my first time at this restaurant & the place was full! Everyone in my party seem to choose a different type of food & they all were pleased! I however decided to go for the "choose 3 different things" which was angel hair spaghetti w/meatball & marinara sauce, well it came w/one meatball which wasn't that big, so I was disappointed w/one meatball, but would go back & try something else!! But everyone else which was 5 others all were VERY PLEASED with their food. The bread is to die 4 & their salad is also Soooo good! Our waiter went out of his way to please us! I definitely would go back there.

1  Thank mykiacat
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great food/menu, super friendly service staff large portions,all at a family price. Can't go wrong. Scott, our server knew everything on the menu.