“Home Delivery ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We were in Tempe on business and after a long day we ordered pizza to be delivered. Oh my goodness was it good! We also each got a small Greek Salad which was fantastic! The thin crust pizza was so yummy. Will definitely eat pizza from this place again!

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Our company will only eat Spinatos if we are having a pizza party. They deliver so that makes it nice. Their spinach calzone is awesome.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

The food is amazing. Great variety from pizza to the spaghetti calzone. The service is so easy and quick.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

OK, let me start by saying - I am not a big fan of pizza. I eat it for convenience, or when others want it, but not my first choice.

WELL - this place changed my mind for good! I will probably never be able to eat another pizza ever again.

This location is pretty much a hole in the wall, but it is clean and pleasant and the service was attentive and courteous.

For three of us - we ordered the entree sized antipasto salad to share - we all had plenty and some leftover. It was plentiful and loaded with the goodies - olives, peppers, cheese, salami, and of course salad! We also shared the medium pizza and they made it half and half. THE SAUCE! This was the most delicious sauce ever. All I can say is that there is something in it that makes it addicting! It is light and fresh but flavorful. We had meatball/onion/mushroom on half and Margarita on the other. Both were excellent and full of toppings and cheese. OH - and after we were all stuffed, there was still some left to take home.

We shared the apple cobbler cake, also, very delicious and we couldn't even finish this either.

Plentiful portions, excellent pizza, great service!

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

A very good pizza restaurant. Very busy don't know if you can make reservations. All the food was tasty and other people's dishes looked very tasty. Prices are reasonable.