“Good Breakfast in a Neighborhood Diner”
Review of Harlow's Cafe

Harlow's Cafe
Ranked #24 of 823 Restaurants in Tempe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 January 2018

The place was hopping at 11:30 on a Sunday. We got lucky and were seated right away. The service was fast and friendly and the breakfast food was very good.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Really great food served in a diner setting. The service was friendly and the client all was colorful to say the least. This is a must go to place if your looking for breakfast. Not the cheapest diner. Expect to pay $10 for most of the breakfast dishes. However, it's worth it.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

If you’re looking for a casual, tasty, and pleasant dining experience, this is the place to go! All those 4 & 5 star reviews are spot on.

I usually ramble on with details, but this time I’m simply going to say that we had an excellent breakfast. I’m sure lunch is delicious too. Staff smiled a lot, obviously enjoyed making every guest comfortable, and were appropriately professional.

I will definitely be eating here again in the future.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

My husband and I picked up our rental car in Tempe and spotted Harlow's Cafe just in time for breakfast and thought we'd give it a try. The place looks like it has been around forever and was filled with people at 9:00 on a Wednesday, which is always a good sign. My husband had the bacon and eggs and I enjoyed the fabulous eggs benedict -- so good! We will definitely go back to Harlow's on future visits to the area.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

There’s a reason why Harlow’s is always busy so plan ahead that there may be a wait or a hard time finding parking-but it is worth it.

If you like old-fashioned breakfast/lunch diners with all the staples with old Hollywood flair, this is the place. I’ve been coming here for years and never once disappointed. You can pick anything on the menu that fits your fancy and you won’t be disappointed. Come early and the place is packed with burly contractors that take breakfast very seriously, and by the looks of these guys’ waist bands, they know food.

Actually, forget all of that and don’t come here. It’s too good to share and we want to keep it all to ourselves.