Harlow's Cafe
Ranked #25 of 786 Restaurants in Tempe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 October 2017

My husband and I picked up our rental car in Tempe and spotted Harlow's Cafe just in time for breakfast and thought we'd give it a try. The place looks like it has been around forever and was filled with people at 9:00 on a Wednesday, which is always a good sign. My husband had the bacon and eggs and I enjoyed the fabulous eggs benedict -- so good! We will definitely go back to Harlow's on future visits to the area.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

There’s a reason why Harlow’s is always busy so plan ahead that there may be a wait or a hard time finding parking-but it is worth it.

If you like old-fashioned breakfast/lunch diners with all the staples with old Hollywood flair, this is the place. I’ve been coming here for years and never once disappointed. You can pick anything on the menu that fits your fancy and you won’t be disappointed. Come early and the place is packed with burly contractors that take breakfast very seriously, and by the looks of these guys’ waist bands, they know food.

Actually, forget all of that and don’t come here. It’s too good to share and we want to keep it all to ourselves.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I guess I should have had the huervos rancheros as that's what the other reviewers were raving about, but I chose the corn beef hash and the meal was average. Nothing to rave about. A solid 3 star rating. Would I go back? Sure. To try the Huervos Rancheros.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I try look at Trip Advisor ratings whenever I travel and saw this place on there for breakfast. When we pulled in and the parking lot was packed at 830 on a weekday, I knew it must be really good. The staff was very pleasant and attentive, the service was expedient and the food was amazing. This is a definite return trip whenever I'm back in the area.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I love their bacon waffle! All of the food is delicious. The staff is very friendly and kind, they will help with suggestions if needed, or take my advice and try the bacon waffle. Either that or one of everything.