“A real treat!”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

While visiting family in Arizona my brother recommended this popular place. Much to my surprise after entering the Eatery you will find them grilling on an open charcoal grill whatever you have just ordered. They have a counter of condiments that you can add to your sandwich. We all enjoyed our lunch. By the steady flow of customers in there I could tell that this was a very popular place to eat.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Five of us enjoyed hamburgers here on a Friday evening. Busy place, interesting set up for order and pickup. food cooked as requested. Good service plenty of variety on the menu. highly recommend for casual eating.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here with our family. This place is nothing fancy, but the burgers are excellent. You sit on wooden boxes for chairs. The building looks like a dumpy shack. The burgers are cooked over an open grill using real charcoal briquettes. The staff here is very friendly. Wished I lived closer to the place so I could go more often!

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I come to Phoenix 3 times a year for work from the mid west. I always make sure this is a stop while here for a good burger!

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I've been here to many times to count over the last 30 years and it's always fantastic. Nothings better than a flame grilled burger and they do it so well. The Tiajuna Torpedo is a favorite. You have to love Green Chilis. Toss on a bunch of hot Jalapenos and some Mayo and I'm in Heaven. The Fried Zucchini is the best of the fried sides.
Bring an appetite and enjoy!