All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanfree breakfastclose to the airportshuttle servicestay there againwaffle makerphoenix airportgentleman's clubwaffleshot breakfastgreat place to stayflight pathwithin milesfree shuttlearizona state universityshort drive
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Tempe/Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Reviewed 14 February 2018

The hotel and stay was overall average. I was charged an extra nights stay on my points folio. I responded to that with an email but have yet to get a return response.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Dipesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Tempe/Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear tnrgray,

Thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize for the extra charged issues and to assure you that this inconvenience has been
addressed and would love for you to contact me so we can figure this issue out together. I hope you can give us another chance to make your experience better.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

The staff was extremely friendly and kindly accommodated my emotional support dog. They welcomed us with a goodie bag and gave me room preference for the convenience of taking my dog outside. The room was large and clean. They provided water and coffee 24/7 near the service desk. The hotel is located near the airport and not too far from ASU. It is also a short drive from many great restaurants. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Katherine K,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing a comfortable and convenient experience for our valued guests. I am excited to hear that we have been an important part of your travel convenience. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to give you a five star experience and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Dipesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Tempe/Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Reviewed 9 February 2018

I stayed for 3 nights in February while on business travel.

This hotel is close to the airport and was also close to where I was working for the week.

The hotel has clearly been updated in some areas. For instance my bathroom had a new vanity, toilet, and new granite walls in the shower/tub, but the lobby has a low ceiling and an older architectural style.

The room was nice and large. There was an entry room with a couch and chair and fridge, then the restroom, then the bedroom. The very wide bathroom door, when opened, covered the entrance to the bedroom and hallway between the bedroom and entry, but it wasn't really a problem. Just kind of a funny layout.

The free breakfast was nice, with a waffle maker, pastries, fruit, cereal, yogurt, juice, and coffee.

I noticed there is an outdoor pool, but I didn't use it. Oh yeah, there's also a strip club across the street. I didn't use that either...

I would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Zach D,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks to our breakfast, leisure facilities and staff hospitality. We are all pleased to learn we were able to make you feel comfortable and that our services and accommodations lived up to your expectations. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again!