“Great Thai food”

Thai Elephant
Ranked #82 of 885 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Food was fantastic. Portions were large and arrived to the table quickly while piping hot...Tons of flavor.!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 8 July 2018

The thai basil chicken dish has lots of vegetables, bamboo shoots, and variety of ingredients that taste and look great. This is not the first time I came here for dinner. The atmosphere of the restaurant is excellent especially after a hot, summer day. The photo above looks like the photo I took:)

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Good is always consistently good. Very tasty curry, eggplant...I hear the meat dishes are very good, but I am a vegetarian. Go early for happy hour Fri is and appetizers and you leave full and plenty of time to walk to the movie theatre. Bicycle racks available. Check out the daily specials

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

A pleasant and quaint location. Servers were attentive and prompt. We started with soup and then I had the Panang curry - delicious and generous portion. My companion had the vegetable fried rice and she gave her meal high marks and took half of it home. They have a reasonable lunch menu (I think entrees were $8.95.) Really enjoyed our visit to Thai Elephant and recommend it.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I come here every time I visit Phoenix. In fact, this time I came here my first night and again on my last night in town! I love the green curry chicken. Others people in my group tried various dishes - Chu Chee shrimp, Siamese Basil, Drunken Noodle, and they were all delicious. Wish I didn't live so far away or I'd be a regular!

Date of visit: March 2018