All reviews happy hour executive suite free buffet breakfast arizona mills mall waffles full hot breakfast directly across the street stayed here for one night hot tub during spring training phoenix airport phx
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was good and the beds comfortable . Hotel was dirty and in need of updating. In our room shower faucet broken both air conditioning units wouldn’t shut off and bottom of bathroom cabinet was falling off. No cold water available. Water so hot it was almost impossible to take a shower. I would look for another place to stay

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Brandi1970
Chris S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

I am so sorry for all of the inconveniences you incurred. Our boiler went out and it took some time to get all of the issues resolved because of that. It was an unfortunate event. Cleanliness is the hallmark of a good hotel, we have been working hard to update all of our rooms with new furniture, draperies, and carpet to give you more value. Clearly we need to spend more time spit and polishing. I am sorry about the AC issues as well. If you would give me the room number, I would want to make sure no future guest suffers the same issues. Again, our humblest apologies for all the issues you had with us. Very poor form.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for one night while we were visiting in the area. We choice this hotel because of the location near the Arizona Mills Mall. It is easy access on and off the Interstate and Baseline. We received a suite that had two separate rooms with a sofa bed, two tv's and a kitchenette. It was very roomy. Check in was swift and without issue and the front desk staff were friendly and helpful. On entering the room we noticed that the sofa bed was badly stained. The room smelled a little stale but the bed and linens looked clean. We were to adjust the temperature, which was easy to regulate, and I noticed the vent above the kitchenette area was very dirty with the slates coveted in dust. I am not sure if this was the cold air return or a kitchen vent but I am not sure I would prepare food in the area with air flowing through. The beef was comfortable enough. My wife asked if I had looked at the toilet lid. She said it was soiled so it had not been cleaned well. Between the toilet seat and the badly stained sofa I was not comfortable in the room but since it was a one night stay we decided to just leave in the morning without any plans to ever return to this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael G
Chris S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

I truly regret that the room you were given did not meet your expectations. The hallmark of a good hotel is cleanliness and when we do not meet this minimal requirement we have truly failed indeed. I will personally see that everything in this room is corrected, and I thank you for your constructive feedback. I do wish you will return your next stay in Tempe, I will be sending you a voucher for a $5 night. If not, I truly understand.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Me and my lady stayed here for over 2 weeks and we just had to write a review the staff went above and beyond helping us in what is a difficult time period in our lives. The one person that does stand out is a young lady by the name is Paola she was the friendliest and most helpful person there, she was also a very awesome human being, showing compassion and patience beyond reproach. We are very grateful for this young lady and will definitely be back just because of her.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Javier P
Chris S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Wow what a nice tribute to Paola. I will make sure she knows she was singled out for such a nice tribute. I am sorry that you were having a difficult time, but glad that Paola made it easier. Thanks for staying with us at the Hotel Tempe Phoenix Airport InnSuites.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

After reading reviews for this hotel I thought I'd give it a chance. So the day before our arrival I had called the hotel to ask for a crib I was told to call that morning so to make one could be reserved . That morning before our departure I called to ask for a crib I was told that I'd have to ask for one when I arrive because the room that was suppose to be reserved for me might be given away and that they were limited on cribs. When I arrived I asked the person at check in said I'll call to check. But didnt bother to call our room to let us know if there was one available. That night the room was nice dated u can tell. Sheets had stains n the phones were missing buttons. Breakfast was the highlight of our trip. The 2nd night other guess standing outside smoking weed. We had called for a crib that morning so we were happy to see one had been brought however it was stained n filthy I was not going to lay my baby girl in that. Other guess we're loud n making noise n bed sheets we're not changed same stained sheets from the night before. Remote was changed but didn't work called front desk they sent someone who set the remote but it didn't have a menu or guide we had to change the channel by going down the number. It was ok stay but needs some work.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Chris S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

You were generous to give us the scores you did. We clearly did not even get close to meeting, let alone exceeding, your expectations. The hassles you got over getting a crib into the room were totally unacceptable. We will make sure procedures are put in place to make sure a crib is in the guest room upon arrival, without having to ask three times! I will look at the cribs again and get rid of those that are filthy, again this is just common customer focus. Sorry about the pot smokers, did you let the front desk know? We would have called the police and had them removed, totally unacceptable. We just had the TVs changed out to a new system, we had TV guides for guests, I am sorry you did not received one. I am glad you enjoyed breakfast. Sorry the rest of your stay was so unsatisfactory.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

My family stayed for a week here. The room was great size. Had a kitchenette. Super friendly staff. Good breakfast. Happy hour. Pool is heated so my kids could swim. Soft beds. Very clean. Would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Chris S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you so much for the great review. It means a lot. We have been working very hard to improve our product and our service and it is nice to be recognized. Thanks for staying with us at the Hotel Tempe Phoenix Airport InnSuites.