“Great Mexican Restaurant”

Aunt Chilada's Tempe
Reserve with OpenTable
Aunt Chilada's Tempe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 870 Restaurants in Tempe
Price range: USD 0 - USD 15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is very good. The service is excellent, and they have a nice atmosphere. I've had the taco salad and the enchiladas. Both were very good.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

We were staying at the Arizona Grand next door and decided to try dinner here. Dinner was delicious and service was great. Felt very authentic Mexican. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Probably the best Mexican restaurant that we have eaten at in that area. Cheese dip was really good.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We have been there several times and have been seated in several buildings and outside. Food was very good as was the service. Prices are not out of line.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

As I always start no BS here! We went to aunt enchiladas man I got to tell you the food was great. The wife had the steak with an enchilada I had the crispy fish tacos. They also gave us chips and salsa to start us off! The wife had a blended mango margarita. She said it was tasty with salt on the rim. Sorry no pics of the food I was to dang hungry! I can tell you both our plates were empty. Nothing left on them.
Two thumbs up for this little Tempe gem.
Viperone out