“Wonderful accommodations!”
other traveller has booked this property
Fully remodeled and upgraded kitchen with LED track lighting.
Brand new Samsung appliances. 10 inch under-mount drop down sink.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fully remodeled and upgraded kitchen with LED track lighting.
Brand new Samsung appliances.
10 inch under-mount drop down sink.
Modern style backsplash.
Half bath / powder room located just off of the kitchen.
55 inch LED UHD 4K Smart Curved Samsung television.
Dining Area - seats 4
Wine bar and cocktail lounge.
Private balcony on the 2nd floor. Perfect for coffee in the morning.
Private patio lounge.
View from private balcony.
Guest bedroom
Guest bedroom at night.
12 inch Tuft & Needle memory foam Queen size mattress.
Floating shelf
Guest bath
Guest bath
Master bedroom
Master bedroom at night.
55 inch LED UHD 4K Curved Samsung television with surround sound.
Master bedroom media center.
Master walk-in closet with dresser/chest.
Private Parking in 2-car garage.
Brand new ultra high gloss epoxy garage flooring.
3-story vacation rental.
Main pool
Fully remodeled Main pool inside of complex.
View of The Villagio complex and the Cubs Training Grounds directly across the street.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Wayne B
“Wonderful accommodations!”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

This is my first time staying in a vacation rental, I'm usually a hotel guy, but I must say the experience was wonderful.
I've worked in hospitality for the past twenty-five years which makes me highly cognizant of service levels. None were short here. Before I go any further I just want people to know how I see service. Service is definitely, not being in my presence all the time, neither is it being absent for me to have to go looking.

On that note I have to say hat's off to Mike R, the owner. We never physically met but it seems like he was there when I needed him and then gone when not needed. Thank you so much Mike!

Mike reached out to me on the day of my arrival before even landing in AZ, to make sure everything would be ok and he would be there for any of my questions, he was simply great. It only got better from there.

Upon entering the rental clearly you can see this property was own by someone who took pride in what they do. Bath linens were of a very high quality thread count, bed linens equally so and as far as furniture goes, the place wa exquisitely furnished. I can honestly say the pictures shown here do no justice to the actual place. Appliances and A/V all high end Samsung products.

Unfortunately for me visiting AZ to see my daughter who's attending ASU in aerospace engineering program my rental was the highlight of my trip, because I had crappy weather for the seven days we were day. Also not knowing that that was considered the busy week of the year and I had bad planning as far tours were concerned. Everything was booked up.

Because the wife likes to walk Tempe marketplace was perfect. We didn't hire a car, we simply didn't see the need given most areas we needed to get were in close proximity and when we really need to go out far then we decided to be chauffeured.

All in all, this review is about the rental and not my trip, but believe me, if you have bad accommodation it can ruin any trip. I had really wonderful accommodations just bad timing for the weather.

My daughter is in her freshman year so expect me back a few more times.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Jan 2017
Wayne - I am so very glad you enjoyed your stay along with my service. I look forward to seeing you and your family again before long. Thank you Wayne.

Best Regards,

Mike Ranallo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing