“What a Pleasure!”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Surprise
Newnan, Georgia, United States
“What a Pleasure!”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I stayed for a whole week and was treated like a king! All the front desk people were very personable, and I enjoyed sharing the details of my stay with them. I especially appreciated the maps and directions received to find the places I needed. I was amazed expecially at the Wildlife Zoo; had a great time there, thanks to your staff's suggestion. I also enjoyed, and counted on, the complimentary breakfasts. I will bring my wife the next visit to visit my 98-year-old Aunt so we will be able to enjoy AZ together. Had I known the trip (and Windmill stay) to be so enjoyable, we would have attempted a "together trip" for us. Thanks again for your wonderful hospitality.

Room Tip: I always go for the first floor for easier access.
1 Thank William A
JRCauvin, Owner at Windmill Suites in Surprise, responded to this review, 13 June 2012
Thank you for your positive comments!

We are glad to read you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and the friendliness of our staff. We will recognize them for their hospitality.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next travels to Arizona!

Windmill Inns & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Wake Forest, North Carolina
Reviewed 30 May 2012

My elderly parents live in Sun City West and the Windmill bacame a home away from home for me when visiting and caring for my mother while she battled lung cancer. My 2 week stay in March was to get my mom out of Hospice and back into to her home as per her request : ) I got her healthy enough to do just that! Then, I would tend to, read to and care for my mother from dawn until well after dusk, only returning to my suite at the Windmill in the late evenings. The comfy beds, welcoming staff and peace & quiet helped shore me up to do it all again the next day. I returned in May, for my mother's passing and the staff could not have been more caring!! They went out of their way to lend an ear, give words of comfort and made sure to save me chocolate chip cookies in the afternoons : )

Room Tip: Normally I would not stay in a second floor room because I would be worried about having noise from...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank FoxTravels
Thank you for your kind review!

Please accept our sincere condolences. We are pleased you enjoyed the peace and quiet of your suite and that our staff members brought some comfort to you.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Rochester, Indiana
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Stayed 2 nights on our way to California & it was so nice, we stayed one more night on our way back! Great staff, beautiful courtyard with pool and the rooms were large and very comfortable. We will stay there again! Happy from Indiana

Room Tip: Rooms with the view of the courtyard are expecially nice.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Happy from Indiana,

We are pleased to know you had a “Wonderful Stay!!”

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for returning on your way back from California.

We look forward to seeing you again on a future visit!

Fairfield, Connecticut
Reviewed 26 May 2012

The Windmill Suites, just across the street from Sun City West,AZ has been a haven for those of us who visit elderly relatives in Arizona. The facility is spaceous, very clean, has a wonderful pool where hummingbirds flit and sip water from a fountain. The rooms are large, with a king bed, and a sliding door which sets apart a large sitting area with desk and small kitchen. Each area has a television. It is very comfortable for families, or for multiple generations who are staying together. The included breakfast is generous with eggs, fruit, make your own waffles, as well as cereal and breads.
The staff is quietly at work 24 hours per day. They fill the complimentary lemon water jar, wash outside windows, and quietly work themselves down the halls in cleaning the rooms which are always spotless. The pool is cleaned every morning with pride!
We look forward to our visit at least once a year, and sometimes more. It is a quality, consistent, and convenient haven, a home away from home, when visiting relatives in the area.
The value is incomparable! Check it out!

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the pool for a great view. They do take animals, so if you don't wan...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
JRCauvin, Owner at Windmill Suites in Surprise, responded to this review, 7 June 2012
Thank you for your detailed positive review of the Windmill Suites in Surprise.

We are glad to read we are your home away from home and the amenities we offer are appreciated.

Our customers are the only reason we exist and we are pleased to know you and your family members continue to be loyal Windmill Inn guests.

We will recognize our team members for their hospitality.

We look forward to your next visit!

Columbus
Reviewed 26 May 2012

I was a little hesitant since it was at the low end price wise for a suite, but it was great. Very helpful staff. Super clean. Very adequate breakfast. It's not a brand new location, but it is perfectly maintained. Pretty location with a lake, courtyard with a fountain and a nice pool and whirlpool. Be sure to bring your frequest flyer numbers since you get 500 miles on USAir or Alaske airlines if you stay two nights.

Room Tip: We had the lowest priced suite and it was great. You can get them facing the courtyard and pool. I...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for your delightful comments regarding your stay and our staff!

We take pride in the care and cleanliness of our properties and appreciate your acknowledgement.

Thank you mentioning our airline mileage program. We do extend 500 airline miles of your chose of US Airways or Alaska Airlines to our guests that stay two or more consecutive nights.

We look forward to your next visit!