“Business goes where it is welcomed stays where it’s wanted”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Surprise
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

On April 4/18 not sure the staff buys into that concept. I don’t have a clue why I stopped here at 9:09 am. Guess I was craving for a coffee and a donut. No, I’m not a cop. I’m just a guy who enjoys a donut and a coffee once in a while and next to I will choose more carefully.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The donut selection is really good. They have a good variety of donuts, muffins, and other food. They also have a lot of different drinks.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Is it me or am I asking too much that the staff should know the difference between a cake donut and a yeast donut OK how about a glazed or a sugar sprinkle
Let me know because this place is FRUSTRATING

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Despite the good coffee and good location, this restaurant has always been understaffed and dirty. The floors and tables are covered with crumbs and the doors and windows are smeared with handprints and food. Over the past few months it's been getting worse, and the only reason I go there is because my husband likes it there. Today I had to ask one of the workers to clean off a table so we could sit at a clean table. The management should be ashamed of themselves.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Good, fresh donuts, to dunk or eat plain, with coffee.
When available, my wife Jeanine enjoys eating their soft, chocolate-frosted French crullers.
I prefer the heavier cake donuts, myself.
Their freshly-brewed coffee is very good, particularly when traveling.

1  Thank Bob G