“Always Good Service”

Add it.
Einstein Bros
Ranked #93 of 213 Restaurants in Surprise
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I like coming here for the great morning food and beverage choices. Sometimes service could be better but I guess that’s life. Nova Lox Sandwich and Coffee, $9.94.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We went after church for bagels and coffee everything was good and hot. They serve bagel , asst. sandwiches and drinks , so bagels and coffee are not the only choices. We would go there again with the fast service and great selection of bagels.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Just happened to stop in one day to get a bagel and after eating one then went right back in and bought a bag full. They are so yummy. So far I haven't tried every single flavor but sure I will in due time. I particularly like the Blueberry and Cinnamon ones.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 11 January 2017

My husband and I recently visited Einstein Bros in Surprise for breakfast. Einstein Bros bakes fresh bagels in the store every day. We love their bagels.

This is a very good national bagel chain. The website advertises 13 flavors of bagels, and 17 kinds of bagel and egg sandwiches. The website advises that not every store offers exactly the same menu.

We arrived mid morning and chose bagel and egg sandwiches. We were able to customize our order by picking our bagel flavor and by adding an additional egg on each sandwich. Everything tasted great!

I had a latte, and my husband had regular coffee. They offer free refills. When I finished my latte, I poured a refill from one of the insulated coffee pots. They have several flavors of coffee and lattes.

The weekday store hours are 5:00 am- 4:00 pm. We arrived mid-morning and by then the shop was not real busy. They had run out of asiago bagels, but there were many others to choose from.

We enjoyed a relaxed breakfast as we read the newspaper. The tables and ambiance are cozy. I do not think there was any loud music blaring.

We did not have any muffins. For many years we enjoyed getting muffins and breakfast pastry at the Chandler shop. At the Chandler store I used to buy a dozen bagels and cream cheese and take them to work. Their several flavors of cream cheese come in regular and low fat versions. The website advertises 11 flavors of cream cheese, plus lox and a couple other toppings.

I do not think I have ever tried the Einstein Bros lunch sandwiches, but there is a large selection. Hot sandwiches are available.

The Surprise shop has free WIFI and a drive-through.

Date of visit: January 2017