“Great place to golf for Seniors”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sun Village Golf Course
Reviewed 11 May 2016

We golfed a number of places in the Pheonix areas and this place was great so we went back again! The course is challenging enough for the guys and fun for the ladies. The staff was the most accommodating of all the places we visited. The coyotes on the course we're a surprise for us northerners but they just sat in the shade and watched. We will go back again next year.

All reviews
"carts"
in 3 reviews
"hole"

Reviewed 9 March 2016

...and I wish I hadn't tried the restaurant.

Okay, this is the deal: We went as part of a large group for breakfast. Service was a bit chaotic but with a large group one has to make allowances, right? The food took so long I was one of more than a few people looking at the time with some annoyance.

After waiting a good hour, ah...breakfast at last. Hmmm...It's barely lukewarm! Really?

The meals came out two and three at a time. I got the feeling that the large group was not overly welcome and the "regular" patrons in the restaurant were the priority.

So, I asked. The girl at the checkout (pleasant enough) said that someone had spilled a drink on the reservation book and obliterated the notation that SIXTY people (us) would be coming in...Whatever the reason - and, no, I didn't buy her excuse - there were not enough wait staff and apparently not enough kitchen staff to handle this crowd...

Wait! I'm not making excuses for bad service at my age. It sucked! We'll NEVER be back. There are a hundred places to go for breakfast and this won't be one of them for us...

Reviewed 10 April 2015

Slow service, liked the round tables. The food tasted good, but the wait staff was in a hurry to get us to move on. I won't come back under the same management.

Reviewed 25 September 2014

the golf course is beautiful. I do not golf, but my husband does (almost daily). When we moved here, he thought this course being Executive, no golf carts - would be a joke. He loves it.