“Wouldn't recommend the coffee drinks”

Amelia's Garden Green Grocer and Organic Cafe
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Snowflake
Price range: USD 5 - USD 12
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

This little store was the only result that came up when I was searching for a coffee shop in Snowflake. And although they do serve coffee beverages, I'm not sure I'd recommend. I had a sort of coffee smoothie, their version of a frappe I guess, and it was not particularly good. Nice little organic health food market, though.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

I quit going there due to the abuse both me and my husband endured by patronizing that business. Should have reported them to Adult Protective Services. Besides that very overpriced health food store to be accurate. I now go to a very nice health food store in a neighboring town where we are treating very well and they go out of their way to get the things we need so go to Nature's Realm if you want a good health food store that juices for you and orders what you need.

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

We happened upon Amelia's while exploring the area. What a great find!! The staff is very knowledgable and its packed with some great natural products and supplements. Not to mention a fun place to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea with friends. If you are in the area and love living naturally don't miss Amelia's!

Reviewed 8 August 2015

Great place for health food and vegetarians. It was a delight to visit this little grocer and health food store!

Reviewed 8 March 2015

I ate here a few times and used to get their cashew chicken sandwich. It is VERY good. One time I went with a friend and I ordered a veggie sandwich and there was a hair in the sandwich. I'm not a fan of hair-eating so I told the lady ( I had already gotten full) so she gave me a discount and took care of it. I'd say it was good service. Things happen and although I haven't been back since I would still go back again.