“Good food, ok service”

El Cupidos Express
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Snowflake
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Tried this place for the first time. I was impressed by the food, service was ok, atmosphere a disaster.

Start off with the disaster- the bathrooms had flooded and both were out of commission. The place wreaked of cleaner- highly scented, but hey, they were taking care of the problem and cleaning the mess.

Ok service, well the woman who took our order was not helpful in telling customers, us and another couple, what things were, even when I said we were first time customers. The description of the food she gave me didn’t help me understand what it was. A couple locals helped us decide and I was happy with my choice.

Food was very tasty and flavorful! I would recommend the big Jake burrito which combines rice, beans, crema, beef, and combined with the salsas it was divine. Ooey, gooey, goodness!!
The red mild salsa was good, middle of the road, and the green spicy salsa was very flavorful, probably one of the best I’ve had.

We ll go back and try more goodness!!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Love this place!!! found it by word of mouth of a friend. they are friendly, food is priced wonderful and it is very good. never had a bad meal, lunch specials were great! Can't say enough about this place would recommend it to any one lunch is why I went they are busy busy but not so busy you can't order and still have time to eat.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I love their food. They have the best Chile Relleno Burrito, and if you add the Jalapeno cream cheese its amazing. On Fridays they have awesome BBQ ribs. I have never had anything that I did not love.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here 2-3 times a month for 8 years. Get the shrimp tacos (I prefer no pico de gallo) or the chicken El Cupido burrito (it's the size of an infant) you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Yummiest burritos EVER. My favorite is the Big Jake. I don't usually eat in the restaurant myself (the gas station isn't the most relaxing or inviting atmosphere), but the food can't be beat. The servers are usually very friendly and I enjoy my experience every time I go!