All reviewsnewly remodeled hotelwalking distance to restaurantsunder new managementgranolanothing fancylow pricequiet locationheated poolnice poolwafflesstayed herecomfortable bedsfree breakfastfront deskin townmarvinlottie
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

For the price I wasn’t expecting much and often forgo staying at Rodeway Inns as I don’t care for them as much as other Choice Properties. However, this place was great. My room was lovely and very comfortable with a super comfy king bed. I had a few minor issues such as fridge being too cold so it froze my groceries and a couple of other small things but it didn’t detract from an overall great stay. Aside from a fridge, room also had a microwave and a comfy lounging chair with ottoman. Very nice front desk staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
M K, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thanks for the Wow review Deanne. I'm Glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
We continue to make improvements based off guest reviews. Hope you visit us again.

-Marvin

Reviewed 20 March 2018

My wife and I are disabled. Marvin the manager and his staff treated us like family. Clean room good price. The rooms have been updated really nice. We stayed their a year ago. When we checked in everyone knew are names . Glad to see us. They make sure everything is OK. Marvin even makes waffles for me. They just go out off the way to make sure everyone is happy and makes sure you have what you need. If I could they would get 10 stars from us.

Room Tip: Friendly staff, good rates and rooms. This hotel is a must.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Dottie720, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thanks John and Stephanie for the great review. It is always a pleasure seeing you guys.

See you soon I hope.

-Marvin Kouza

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Liked:
The lady at the front desk early mornings was very friendly and personable; water pressure was great. Price was very reasonable; close to all attractions, GREAT coffee selections. Adequate breakfast but all carbs
Didn’t like:
Room supplies were not replenished (ie: soap at the sink, water, granola bar); also - we had Two shampoos and no conditioner. Could be worse, I suppose - we could have had the room that got two conditioners. We didn't have a "Do Not Disturb" hang-tag -- had to ask for one. Also, the beds Both sounded like they were gonna fall apart at any moment - Big spring squeaks just from sitting down!
Also - there was a 3-ring "Rodeway" binder in the room that was empty - woman at the desk said she had no idea where it even came from...?!
First night there was a REALLY loud family in the two rooms right next door to us. I know that isn't the hotel's fault, but if you have the room, you may want to skip a room between guests
The price was low, so I guess that should excuse these minor annoyances, but it would take so little to make people happy. We would probably stay again since we don't have a large travel budget.

Stayed: March 2018
Dottie720, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thanks for taking time to write a review.

Sorry about the loud neighbors and for the slack of our housekeepers. We have taken action so these minor error don't continue to happen. Thanks for pointing them out to us.

Glad you enjoyed your time and hope to see you again soon.

Thanks for being our guest.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Convenient if you have a soldier at Fort Fort Huachuca. So nice to have free water, snacks and coffee in your room, and a water bottle refill machine in the lobby. Breakfast was just what I needed - oatmeal and coffee. But there were other yummy items to choose from.

The wood floors were perfect since we had brought my sister's dog with us. He hasn't had an accident since he was a puppy, but it was nice to know cleanup would have been easy.

We did run into a problem with the first room we were booked into, and they were very apologetic and were able to get us into another room. He even offered to move all of our items, but we were able to manage. I would have loved to give them a 5 - the staff deserves it - but I was a bit put off by having to move.

Room Tip: Pet rooms are available for an additional cost of $10 per day, which I thought was very reasonable.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Dottie720, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thanks for the great review and i'm glad besides the room moving the stay went well. We really appreciate you as guests. Hope to see you again soon!

Marvin & Staff

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I felt well looked after at this hotel:) free breakfast, extra blankets at request. King beds with lots of pillows. Rooms look updated with laminate floors and new paint. Extras available at a small cost in vending machine or front desk ( like toothbrushes, for example )
So, loved this place but a little noise caused by car alarm, guests out visiting late. Not sure what hotel could do, just a heads up.
And the price was excellent!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Dottie720, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and for the review. We hope to see you again!