“A Great Hidden Find”

Brews Brothers Coffee
Price range: USD 2 - USD 16
Description: We are Coffee Roasters bring in coffee from all over the world. We have coffee bags for sale as well as a full bar of coffee, tea and other drinks. We also support many local bakers and suppliers in order to offer homemade breakfast, lunch and some snack options. Come visit us on the corner of Ramsey and State Highway 92.
Reviewed 10 March 2012

The cafe is located in the front of the library. The tables and spread out in a row along the hall way, but it is not too crowded or noisy to have a quiet conversation or do some reading. The Mexican hot chocolate is amazing. Their sandwiches and quiche is also very good. If you get a sandwich, be sure to also get the pesto...delicious!

2  Thank ponygir1

Reviewed 21 July 2011

I was in Sierra Vista on holiday and bored of the usually offerings I went to Cafe Sierra, I know its attached to a library but for a small cafe the choice is great, the service great, and the coffee, wipes the major chain stuff out the way.
well worth a detour for a relaxing brew.
I have the cap to prove it.

2  Thank stcampb
Reviewed 1 August 2010

Café Sierra is a definite jewel. This small café and coffee shop is located in the Sierra Vista public library. They have a small but nice menu, and lunch specials that change daily. Their panini sandwiches are absolutely wonderful. Each day two types of paninis are featured, and I have never tasted one that I didn’t like. Café Sierra serves Brews Brothers coffee, and that company is located in Sierra Vista. Every baked good I’ve tried has been yummy. The staff has always been very friendly and prompt. There are plenty of tables and so it is the perfect place to read your library books or surf the internet. Please, if you are in Sierra Vista, drop by the library to visit this awesome establishment.

4  Thank jmb16