Garden Place Suites
USD 155*
Fairfield Inn
Sierra Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
USD 74*
USD 65*
USD 120*
Hampton Inn Sierra Vista(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
USD 99*
USD 125*
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
USD 110*
ComfortInn
Quality Inn(Sierra Vista)
USD 67*
Days Inn Sierra Vista(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
USD 66*
Sierra Vista Extended Stay(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
USD 55*
Gateway Studio Suites(Sierra Vista)
USD 95*
USD 89*
Priceline
All reviewsplace to stayhappy hourlazy boysmall kitchenfire pittripadvisor reviewsfree drinkshome away from homevisit sierra vistalight dinnerbottled waterawesome hotelkitchen arealaundry facilitiesking bedwould definitely stay here againfull size fridge
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Really quiet (ask to be on street side not highway). Refrigerator in room is apartment size. Incredibly clean and staff very very helpful and friendly!! Bed VERY comfortable Home away from home.

Room Tip: Ask to be on street side!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mcchrystal
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Spent one night here - everything was perfect. Nice sized room & kitchen area, comfortable bed, extended Cable TV programming and fast wireless internet. The only hitch was that I made a same day reservation online but the front desk couldn't find it, even with my confirmation number. I will stay here the next time I stay in Sierra Vista but I'll confirm my reservation before I arrive.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank HikerAndRunner
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I wrote an extensive, glowing review in February of 2011. We have stayed here twice since then; in April of 2011 and in December of 2011. Each time we have stayed at Garden Place Suites has been a pleasurable experience. Both accommodations and staff are exceptional. Our last stay was over the Christmas holidays and we were treated with such warmth and cheer. Special thanks to the hotel general manager, Erin and front desk representative, Emily as well as our housekeeper, Lucinda. People make the difference at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathy080912
Reviewed 20 December 2011

The Garden Place Suites may not be the cheapest in Sierra Vista, but it is the best value. Suites are large, complete with a real refrigerator. Beds are like new. The entire complex is very clean and kept in exceptionally good order. Plus, they offer you a free beer at night along with chips and salsa. The ladies at the front desk are refreshingly nice and gladly offer suggestions on places to eat or things to do. Location right outside the main gate of Fort Huachuca makes it attractive for the soldiers attending military intelligence schools - plus it's nice to chat with these exceptionally well behaved young men and women.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Denali338
Reviewed 17 December 2011

My family and I spent 3 nights at this hotel during the Thanksgiving holiday. We also had extended family come from all over the United States. We were all there for a burial ceremony/family reunion at Ft. Huachucha. The amenities were nice, the rooms were spacious, and the location was easy access. The staff at this hotel makes it a 5-star hotel in my eyes. They were very accomodating, considering we had nowhere to have our Thanksgiving dinner. They allowed us to use whatever facilities we needed, including their kitchen. Every employee was friendly and made us feel like we were part of their family. I highly recommend this hotel if you're ever in the Sierra Vista/Ft. Huachucha area.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family