“My favorite Gallery”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Studio Gallery
Reviewed 24 October 2015

My daughter and I dropped on Oct 17th..... it is one of my favorite places to go . Everyone there is so nice . Enjoy seeing all the art and other items.

Reviewed 28 June 2015

There are lots of galleries in Grayton Beach but this was one of our favorites. The owners are very personable and visiting with them was a pleasure. Found several very unique items that we haven't seen anywhere else.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Over the years I have bought sculptures, candles, handmade notecards, and clothing from this wonderful shop.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Take a stroll through this truly beautiful store. Things to make life luxury can be found here. Friendly staff. We bought a wall calendar, unique styled.