“Best ever”

Cuisines: American, Austrian, German, Swiss
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have been to Lilo's at least 20 times over the years with friends and family. probably more. The lunches and dinners are GREAT. The deserts are to die for. BUT the breakfasts are to kill for. The best ever, anywhere on the planet!!! I won't mention any names but when you see reviews giving 1 star across the board you know right away they are canadians. They are most belligerent, most unfriendly, most critical, but in canada the restaurants are thousands of times worse, and they DON'T tip. Period!!! But Lilo's is the best and I will continue to go there when we visit Seligman!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was probably the best meal we had on a two week road trip. Our meals were wonderful and the service was great. I dont normally eat desert, but I had heard great
things about the carrot cake, so I gave it a try. WOW......the piece was huge. I ate some and got the rest to go, and still got 2 more feedings on it.......It was delicious. The pies also looked great.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped by to visit a customer. It was lunch time. It is a German American restaurant. The ambiance is quaint. When you walk in, the first thing I saw was the magnificent pie rack. They make all the desserts in house. Howard ordered vthe bratwurst with kraut. It was served with potato salad. The bratwurst was delicious. The mustard tart, the potato salad very good. I was impressed. I ordered the claim chowder. It was really good. We ordered the lemon meringue pie, Howard's favorite and one I can never make correct. It was very good.

1  Thank Debbi F
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Dirty tables, poor service, cold food (it was not cold when cooked, but waiter left it sitting in the kitchen window for so long, though she was not busy at all), fries was of yesterday's leftovers quality. German food? I have been to Germany, I had great food experiences there, but this restaurant is a joke.

1  Thank Alex V
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Staff is welcoming and friendly. I had a black bean veggie burger that tasted homemade and was served on a pretzel bun. Fries were hand cut and hot. Dessert was a hard choice. Known for their carrot cake, which looked awesome, I settled on chocolate cherry cheesecake and was not disappointed. Definitely worth the stop, oh, and the coffee was excellent, too!

1  Thank trudylouise1958