10 people are viewing this hotel
USD 534
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 534
BestWestern.comUSD 534
PricelineUSD 534
Hotels.comUSD 534
2,551 results
All reviews shops and restaurants uptown sedona red rocks game room the main hotel within walking distance best westerns ping pong free breakfast breakfast room steam room snoopy rock perfect location fresh fruit hot breakfast private balcony pink jeep tours
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2021

This is the worst Best Western I've ever stayed at. Our bedding was dirty - had to change it ourselves since nobody from housekeeping was available. Staff mentioned twice they are understaffed. No hot breakfast two of the mornings as promised when we made reservations and staff did not make coffee (I prefer not to use in-room, public coffee maker especially when the room appears unclean.) Shower drain plugged so showered is 3 inches of water every morning for a week. Front desk said maintenance would unplug drain, but it never happened. Hotel is generally in disrepair and appears to be on its way out?

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amanda McDougle, Other at Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

I want to apologize for your extremely disappointing stay. This is not the experience we want to create. I would like to try and make this right with you for your past stay and if you would be open to the thought of giving us another chance. I am the Assistant General Manager for the hotel. Would you be able to email me personally at amanda.mcdougle@bestwesternsedona.com, I would like information on your past stay here at the hotel, to correct this situation. I am very sorry for the challenges that you faced here at the hotel and again this is not the experience we want to provide to our guests.

Reviewed 4 February 2021

Do not miss this property! Excellent location due to view of the Red Rock, proximity to Oak Creek (the actual creek) and room types available. Most of the rooms in the main building face the Red Rock - unobstructed and exceptional views. There is a cottage for the ultimate in privacy. The property has these separate 5 Signature rooms with fireplaces and some with in-room hot tubs. My favorite is one of the Villas directly in front of the creek. Yes these run a bit more than the main building but it is a completely different experience. Full kitchen, 2 floors, fireplaces, balconies and literally 3 metres from Oak Creek.

Then there is the Customer Service. The General Manager takes good care of his Team. I have had interactions with Donna and Sam at the Front Desk - exceptional humans. A manager named Amanda is highly attentive and really knows the area. I ran into the Housekeeping Manager Lorrie - she runs a tight ship! Her rooms are exceptionally clean and her follow-up is excellent. The Breakfast Team - Patsy and Chef Gil are so cool, too. These people are all local so they their suggestions for anything is spot-on!

Check out this property - it's worth it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Artiste-Michael

We want to thank you for staying with us, We hope that you come back to the hotel!

Reviewed 1 February 2021

Great service. Great stay. Could have used updated carpeting. The room got very dry at night. Overall service was great. Free breakfast was a plus. I thought the hotel was pleasant but could definitely use some work on the interior. The front desk staff was wonderful and the people that served breakfast were amazing.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amanda McDougle, Other at Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Thank you for your feed back. We hope that you come back and stay with u. We are working on enhancing the the hotel.

Reviewed 30 January 2021

A nice hotel in uptown Sedona. My room (304) was a two queen room with magnificent views, located one floor up from lobby and entrance. Grounds are built on a very steep slope, so if you have mobility issues be sure to request this main building. The steep exit driveway would be an issue for manual transmission cars and motorcycles, but should not be an issue for automatic transmission cars (which are now the norm).

Room had mini refrigerator and microwave and flat screen television (none of which I used). Receptionist was particularly friendly. Several shops and restaurants within walking distance.

Combination shower and bathtub and tub was long enough to stretch out my long legs when sitting up. Sink was outside bathroom, a setup that I find annoying. Lighting in this area was also dim (especially on right half, since light was left of sink area). Real problem though is lack of electrical outlets in sink area. I thought there weren’t any and finally found one hidden underneath the sink (see photo). You would have to get on your knees to access it but even then most common items like an electric toothbrush or electric razor would not have a long enough cord to reach. You would need to bring an extension cord. I didn’t need it thankfully, but if you did this could be a reason to stay elsewhere.

1  Thank cheetahguy

We appreciate your feedback, We are very sorry to hear about the bathroom set up challenge and the electrical outlets. We are working on elevate the hotel to create a more flawless stay. We hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 January 2021

Located in the heart of downtown, walking distance to many dinning option, stores. Hotel is very well kept and offers many amenities. Room was updated, spacious, very comfortable beds, very clean and free onsite parking. Free breakfast and heated pool was a plus. Definitely exceed all my expectations

1  Thank juanantonioreynoso

We appreciate your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will come back to our location.