4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 163
View deal
Expedia.comUSD 163
PricelineUSD 163
eDreamsUSD 163
Hotels.comUSD 163
Trip.comUSD 183
TripadvisorUSD 163
All reviews golden goose room was clean continental breakfast third floor oatmeal convenient location front desk staff fire pit grand canyon motel refrigerator hike
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

We stayed in room 107 & the door did not shut properly. It had to practically be slammed to shut completely. Then, a ceiling tile in the bathroom randomly fell & hit me in the neck. I wasn’t badly hurt, just a bruise. Since it was late at night, after midnight, My husband put it back in place. The next morning when he left the room for a minute, when the door hit the threshold it came down again. After complaining to the Front Desk we simply asked for a refund. They couldn’t because we booked through Hotels.com. After our holiday, we called Hotels.com & they said the property would only refund 50%. That is not even close to good customer service. Not even an apology from the front desk or through Hotels.com! If I was a child that was hit, this could have been tragic. Wrong decision to not apologize or refund. This is not the end of this for us. I’m concerned for all who stay at this UNSAFE property.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank WOVEN1
Ed Nelson, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience, it is our goal to make sure all of our guest have a safe and pleasant stay. It sounds like the door may have needed an adjustment and when slammed an acoustic ceiling tile in the bathroom may have become dislodged and we thank you for bringing it to our attention so we can correct the issue. I would be happy to offer you an opportunity to stay with us again, if you could contact me I would be happy to send you a gift certificate.
Safe travels and happy holidays.

Reviewed 11 October 2020

This is $125-$150 a night hotel that is now going for $300 a night. Half of southern California has flocked to Sedona during the pandemic which has sent prices skyrocketing. This would be a fine hotel at $150.... crazy at $300. Plus is they have nice balconies...we paid for a "view" room which looked out on residential houses. The bathroom is so outdated I thought I was seeing things. They had jury rigged the toilet tank with a piece of styrofoam that was wedged behind it. We needed our "grab and go" breakfast early to leave for a hike. Was told that the breakfast person didn't arrive until 7 a.m. Again, the market is totally out of whack in Sedona now that Southern Californians have descended on it... this hotel is a perfect example of that craziness.

Date of stay: October 2020
3  Thank David U
Ed Nelson, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2020

Hello David and thank you for the review. Although hotel prices everywhere are based on supply and demand, we make every effort to be very competitive in our market and offer our guest a great value. Weekends and holidays tend to be the busiest with weekdays offering much lower rates. I hope you will consider us on your next visit, until then safe travels.

E Nelson
GM

Reviewed 10 October 2020

So, elopng to Sedona for my wedding was an amazing idea, except my choice of hotel. I walk in my room to find 2 double beds. I reserved a king. Called the front desk and they said, no you booked 2 doubles. I said would you like to see my confirmation email? Bottom line, they didn't have any rooms and there was not even an apology. Refrigerator was partially broken. Floors are filthy. The plumbing is old and sounds like a goose is dying when adjacent rooms take a shower. I travel to Sedona frequently and would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. Tacky decor, poor upkeep, and walls as thin as paper.
It was a great day and the wedding will be too.
Leaving tomorrow for another hotel.
Not a fan.
Stay anywhere else.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank pbtex101

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience, it is our goal to exceed all of our guest expectations. It sounds like you were set off by the room type you wanted was not available. It's always best to book directly with the hotel so we can assure you get what you need, sometimes when you are booking online through a 3rd party room types can be requested but not guaranteed. I hope you had a great wedding regardless.

Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

The Andante Inn was a good place to stay for a few nights in Sedona. The room was clean, which is the most important to me. I could hear noises from the other rooms, which wasn’t great, but I was still able to sleep so it wasn’t a big deal. I liked that they had a dog walk area but I wouldn’t exactly call them “pet-friendly”. Their policy was you had to be with your dog at all times, whether you had a crate or not, the dog could not be left in your room. This was not mentioned anywhere on the website. I planned my trip to go on hikes all day long and my ten year old dog couldn’t handle all of the hikes I had selected, so I had to alter my trails and ended up spending a lot more time at the hotel than I’d planned. When I return, I’ll stay somewhere that isn’t as restrictive about their pet policy.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank mbarbetta
Ed Nelson, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2020

Thank you for your review and I'm glad you liked our hotel. Although we do have some pet friendly rooms the reason we ask you not to leave your dog alone in the room is so it doesn't bark and disturb our other guest. Even the best behaved dogs when left alone in a strange place get scared. We can offer some suggestions of easier hikes or even a place where you can board your dog during the day if you need to leave them behind.

Reviewed 31 July 2020

Anazing view ever. Not the finest of hotel, but sitting at the feet of the red rock mountain. Got to give a little to get more.
Robyn front desk assistant was exceptionally amazing! Up for a good time let Robyn direct you to the splendor of sedona. You won't go wrong.

Date of stay: July 2020