1,668 results
All reviews elote sunset vista fire pit courtyard room dog park hiking trail free breakfast red rocks main building hot tub watch the sunset front desk staff great hiking breakfast room nice stay great place to stay location was perfect
Reviewed 10 January 2018

The feeling of being right below the threshold of the mountains that surround Sedona was magical in the view we had from each of the three rooms at the Arabella Hotel that our family occupied for the week of Christmas. The staff was very helpful when we arrived separately, but explained that we were a family, in making certain that we could be close to each other. The front lobby staff continued to take a real interest in all our concerns and requests. The concierge was quite caring and knowledgeable. She was quick to make recommendations and phone calls for reservations; all of which turned out to be thoroughly enjoyable. We found that it was well worth the cost to enjoy the excursions offered through various companies in town. The walk from the hotel into uptown is not bad and we were happy to be slightly distanced from the heart of all the stores and people. Although I have to say that everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful! There is also a convenience store right next to the hotel where we could buy water or beer and any other necessities. The Tilaqupaque (sp?) shops were also a short walk away. The two heated pools at the Arabella were open until 10:00pm and both had fireplaces to warm us after leaving the water. They also have a lovely spot to climb up to watch the sunset and another fireplace to glow in on the often chilly way back down. The breakfast was your typical free breakfast but it was enhanced by the very courteous staff who served cheerfully, even on Christmas day! I reserved this hotel based largely on the reviews, which I usually rely upon when selecting places to stay, and have no regrets. The rooms were large, the layout was comfortable , the beds were great, wifi was free, parking was convenient and perks were all welcome! The only flaw was that the housekeeping was not consistent and the upcoming upgrades to the rooms will improve their overall appearance.

Room Tip: Sedona only allows 2 stories I recommend being on the second and requesting a view.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Marty H
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We decided to visit Sedona over New Years and waited to book until last minute. We chose the Arabella strictly based on price and the fact that it's dog friendly. The staff was extremely friendly to both us and our puppy and helpful in providing recommendations for places to eat, local hikes and transportation. Special thank you to Phillip for making our NYE plans!

The room was pretty basic which in our case worked since we were traveling with our puppy. Supposedly they are in the process of renovating the hotel so be sure to request an updated room.

Location-wise, the hotel is decently located walking distance to the Tlaquepaque village with art galleries and restaurants. It's a bit longer of a walk to the main Sedona town but manageable. Overall, a very pleasant and affordable stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
ArabellaHotelSedona, Manager at Arabella Hotel Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear KaraV9! Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Arabella. The proximity to the Marg’s Trail as well as the trails on the southern end of Sedona is ideal. We were able to enjoy our stay with our dog which really made our stay even better!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs and the needs of their furry family members. If you are traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

After viewing many of the available accommodation options we decided on Arabella. It was a great choice. The views of the red rocks are amazing. The pool complex is awesome and the spa nice and hot. We just had to ask for towels and they were promptly delivered. We stayed in the trailhead rooms which were spacious and convenient but just in need of some upgrading but it didn't deter from our stay. Staff were super friendly. A walk into town is doable but would recommend driving to save your energy for trail walks.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay in Sedona! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our pools and spa, and that you found our staff so friendly and welcoming! We look forward to having you here in our newly renovated rooms!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I stayed at Arabella Hotel the weekend before Christmas and I had great experience. When I booked this hotel, I did not know what to expect. This could be hit or miss hotel. Anyway when we got to the room, to my surprise the room was not ready, and I called front desk and told him about the room. Phillip, the nicest hotel front desk I ever met handled everything very professionally. I am guessing the cleaner missed cleaning this room maybe because it's a holiday weekend. Phillip turned the almost negative experience to very positive experience. Thank you Phillip! We got in to the room and enjoyed our 3 days stay. Room was good, not perfect (they are still doing renovation so I can totally understand). Our stay was really nice. The hotel is so close to many restaurants so it's easy to find food. It also has a nice sunset seating fireplace where you can watch sunset from high above. Both of my kids love the front office because they "hide" candy everywhere and I like getting hot tea after hours. Breakfast was really good, very tasty. I did not get the name of the 2 ladies, but they were so nice. Before we left, Jackie ( front desk) helped us took a family picture with an amazing mountain background. Overall, I love this hotel and the staff. I will be back Arabella!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Queennivea23

Thank you so much Elizabethd131!
Your positive feedback in regards to our staff is so much appreciated! I will make sure to share your kind words with the whole team, including Philip! He is truly an asset to our hotel, he inspires us all to deliver the best customer service we can to all our guests!