Arabella Hotel Sedona
USD 204
Sky Ranch Lodge(Sedona)(Great Value!)
USD 149
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
USD 140
USD 214
USD 294
USD 241
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 275/night.

Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
USD 239
USD 363
Priceline
  • Pool
1,451 results
All reviewselotefire pitsunset vistacourtyard roomdog parkhiking trailfree breakfastno elevatorred rocksmain buildingfront desk staffhot tubgreat hikingwatch the sunsetbeds were comfortablegreat place to staybreakfast room
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We decided to visit Sedona over New Years and waited to book until last minute. We chose the Arabella strictly based on price and the fact that it's dog friendly. The staff was extremely friendly to both us and our puppy and helpful in providing recommendations for places to eat, local hikes and transportation. Special thank you to Phillip for making our NYE plans!

The room was pretty basic which in our case worked since we were traveling with our puppy. Supposedly they are in the process of renovating the hotel so be sure to request an updated room.

Location-wise, the hotel is decently located walking distance to the Tlaquepaque village with art galleries and restaurants. It's a bit longer of a walk to the main Sedona town but manageable. Overall, a very pleasant and affordable stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
ArabellaHotelSedona, Manager at Arabella Hotel Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear KaraV9! Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Arabella. The proximity to the Marg’s Trail as well as the trails on the southern end of Sedona is ideal. We were able to enjoy our stay with our dog which really made our stay even better!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs and the needs of their furry family members. If you are traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

After viewing many of the available accommodation options we decided on Arabella. It was a great choice. The views of the red rocks are amazing. The pool complex is awesome and the spa nice and hot. We just had to ask for towels and they were promptly delivered. We stayed in the trailhead rooms which were spacious and convenient but just in need of some upgrading but it didn't deter from our stay. Staff were super friendly. A walk into town is doable but would recommend driving to save your energy for trail walks.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay in Sedona! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our pools and spa, and that you found our staff so friendly and welcoming! We look forward to having you here in our newly renovated rooms!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I stayed at Arabella Hotel the weekend before Christmas and I had great experience. When I booked this hotel, I did not know what to expect. This could be hit or miss hotel. Anyway when we got to the room, to my surprise the room was not ready, and I called front desk and told him about the room. Phillip, the nicest hotel front desk I ever met handled everything very professionally. I am guessing the cleaner missed cleaning this room maybe because it's a holiday weekend. Phillip turned the almost negative experience to very positive experience. Thank you Phillip! We got in to the room and enjoyed our 3 days stay. Room was good, not perfect (they are still doing renovation so I can totally understand). Our stay was really nice. The hotel is so close to many restaurants so it's easy to find food. It also has a nice sunset seating fireplace where you can watch sunset from high above. Both of my kids love the front office because they "hide" candy everywhere and I like getting hot tea after hours. Breakfast was really good, very tasty. I did not get the name of the 2 ladies, but they were so nice. Before we left, Jackie ( front desk) helped us took a family picture with an amazing mountain background. Overall, I love this hotel and the staff. I will be back Arabella!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank elisabethd131

Thank you so much Elizabethd131!
Your positive feedback in regards to our staff is so much appreciated! I will make sure to share your kind words with the whole team, including Philip! He is truly an asset to our hotel, he inspires us all to deliver the best customer service we can to all our guests!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

My GF booked this place only two weeks ahead of the vacation so the price shot up a lot. With that price though, we were expecting a very nice hotel in Sedona. But it didn’t turn out that good: room is very small. All the furniture and appliances are quite old and outdated. Towels smell, and there are cracks in the bath tube. And the worst fo all: very low water pressure. We had to take turns to take shower.
To our surprise, the front desk is one of the most helpful and nice hotel front desk we ever encountered. The guy(can’t remember his name)was very detailed and patient when he checked us in. And Jackie later guided us through the entire Sedona on a map and marked up all the places we need to check out. She even helped us plan the trip for the next day by hour. We are very grateful that we had her help.
So overall, this place very worth booking if they can have major improvement for rooms or lower the price.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback! Indeed, our staff is truly amazing!
We are currently updating and renovating all our rooms, so I am sure that when you decide to come back you will be truly impressed not only with our staff but also with our rooms. Looking forward to your return visit!