1,248 results
All reviews golf course tennis courts standard room room was large on site restaurant red rocks jacuzzi tub outdoor fireplace holy cross fitness room great room grounds are beautiful close to town mini fridge fitness center upon check short drive
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Stayed in September...
Food was good...although menu a little limited
Staff very helpful and professional
Tiffany the waitress looked after us impeccably during our stay..(the chili sauce was fab..thanks a lot..:-)
Douglas the Manager was larger than life character..literally..
Very friendly and welcoming as were all the staff..
9 hole golf course good for a fun round and cheap to boot
Overall 4/5
Definitely would return
Thanks..

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I got this deal on Priceline so it was away from the downtown and not much of a view, unless you like golf courses.. The pool was warm and the hot tub was nice. Nice rooms.. no free breakfast. They have a resturant , but we didn't eat there. Our room was really in the back so I asked if they would move us and they did. They were very accomodating.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the pool if you want to swim.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sally J
Reviewed 9 October 2012

The Poco Diablo was a wonderful venue for our group. The rooms were very nice with outstanding views. We had a cocktail party and a dinner banquet both with over 150 people each and the food was great and the facilities for both were wonderful. I would highly recommend the Poco Diablo and Sedona for your next group it is a beautiful destination.

Room Tip: Ask for a Poco King very nice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night in September wihile on a bus tour. Our only disappointment was that we couldn't stay longer. The hotel is well maintained, the room was very nice, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Our room was on the first floor with a patio overlooking the golf course, as well as magnificent mountain views. We had a wonderful dinner in the open air dining room and a great buffet breakfast the next morning. The pool area looked very nice, but we didn't have enough time to enjoy it. The staff was very accomodating and we'd definitely stay there again if we travel back to Sedona.

Room Tip: Rooms by the golf course have great views.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2012

We were staying at another nearby hotel, were tired when we got to Sedona, so stopped in at this resort to grab a cocktail and a bite at the restaurant. The outdoor seating area is very nice, overlooking a golf course and the beautiful Sedona skyline. I ordered an entree wedge salad with steak, my companion, the trout. My salad was wilted, with bottled dressing and a leather-cooked, cold "steak" presented atop. I've had better salads at Wendy's. My companion's fish looked like a frozen filet with some lemon-pepper sprinkled on top and a teaspoon of frozen veggies on the side. The best part of the meal was a glass of Arizona wine, a cocktail, and the bread (which, again, were pre-frozen baked Pillsbury). The ambiance, which started out fine, decayed when a large, loud group of conventioneers were seated on the patio about half-way through our meal. The kicker was the resort-sized tab we were presented with at the end of the fiasco. I would suggest you dine elsewhere, even if staying at the resort.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family