26 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUSD 707
FindHotelUSD 707
Orbitz.comUSD 707
4,470 results
All reviews boynton canyon mii amo spa che ah chi tii gavo junior suite spa restaurant red rocks golf cart mountain biking main pool spa treatments murphy bed main restaurant tennis courts natural beauty magical place turn down service
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The views, amenities, and service cannot be beat at Enchantment Resort. A former native of AZ and I’m always in awe in the beauty of this resort nestled up against the red mountains. There was something for everyone in our family of 10, ranging from 3 years old up to 75 years old. Some went hiking, some went mountain biking directly from their doorsteps, some played pickle ball, while others lounged in the pool or sunbathed on their patios. I’ve been here twice and never have enough time to fully enjoy all of the great amenities.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Terry Spalding, Other at Enchantment Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Crystal S,

Thank you so much for this "truly enchanting" review of your experience. I'm so happy reading that we were able to help provide something special for everyone in your family and that you left us with so many wonderful memories. We hope to see you return again and look forward to serving you!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2021

We had a wonderful vacation celebrating our 30 th wedding anniversary and retirement! Great hiking and mountain biking. Perfect weather and a comfortable resort with lovely people and above staff at every turn!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Terry Spalding, Other at Enchantment Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear lacS7768RX,

Thank you so much for choosing to spend your 30th anniversary with us here in Boynton Canyon and I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back and here's to many more wonderful years!

Warm regards

Reviewed 13 May 2021

Upon check-in, I was given a letter and verbally told that I would receive a $30 daily breakfast or in-room dining credit and a $100 service credit. Due to this, I ate breakfast at the resort several days and booked a massage. I would not have done these things had the credits not been discussed with me. Upon checking out, I was given ZERO credits for anything. When I called to inquire, I was told this information regarding credits was mistakenly given to me and I should not have been given this information. Instead of owning their mistake and doing what is right by giving what was promised, I was basically told, too bad. After a little insistence, I finally did get the $100 credit, but not the daily $30 food credit. It seems unreal to me that they would tell a guest they would get these credits and then turn around and do the complete opposite. Other than the customer service lacking so much after check-out, this was a five star experience. I would definitely have recommended Enchantment, for it is a wonderful place ..... but be sure and double/triple check any information you are given about credits to your account.

Dear smithsaram,

Thank you so much for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide this review of your experience. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay. I apologize for any confusion surrounding the details of billing and would be happy to assist you directly as we hope to see you return again and again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2021

Excellent full service resort. Hiking and Mountain Biking were world class. Che a Chi was outstanding as was all good and drink. Great pool facilities with a 360 degree view that doesn’t get old. We stayed in a very pricy Junior Suite and were underwhelmed; however, the room was clean and comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Kudos to the mountain biking team at the Trail House as well as the pool and restaurant staff all of whom are 5 star.

Reviewed 12 May 2021

It was nice but room service took my order and never delivered. That was a bummer. Only stayed one night. Everyone was very nice for the most part. They will shuttle you anywhere in the property with just a call to the office. But it didn’t really feel like a $1500 night. Well it was over $2000 for the night after food and everything.

Date of stay: April 2021