USD 315
USD 247
Kimpton
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 358/night.

Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
USD 195
USD 180
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 217/night.

USD 306
USD 197
USD 191
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 262/night.

USD 147
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 266/night.

GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
USD 117
USD 105
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
USD 149
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 205/night.

Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
USD 93
USD 91
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

USD 277
USD 221
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 298/night.

USD 500
USD 484
Priceline
  • Pool
2,955 results
All reviewsboynton canyonmii amo spache ah chitii gavojunior suitespa restaurantgolf cartred rockscasual restaurantmountain bikesjuice barmain restaurantspa treatmentsmain poolmi amomurphy bedtennis courts
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately Enchantment was a big let down for us.

We travel a lot, about 20 weekends a year, but we don’t often pay $800 a night. The resort definitely has potential to be top echelon, but right now they are more aimed at being a family destination. My wife and I get like we were in school camp.

The best example of it being aimed at families, is the pool, where it is packed with screaming kids and it takes literally at least an hour to get a drink. We’re young, so we don’t mind being splashed and the odd ball rolling our way, but toddlers in floaties, whaling about, 10 year olds going berserk and screaming, you really need ear muffs and a lot of patience. My best advice is that need to invest some dollars into the pool by getting a bunch more staff, nicer day beds and most importantly - creating a kids pool elsewhere.

On the flip side, the location is fantastic! The most spectacular views. Concierge was wonderful. The golf course, seven canyons, was spectacular. Our room was lovely inside, although we looked out on a car park and had to deal with a lot of noise most of the night.

The restaurants were slow, not great food. But restaurants in town were just as slow and food just as lacking. Not much in the way of art at the resort.

All in all, at $400 a night it would be a nice four star family resort. At $750+ a night, I’d take your money to L’auberg in Sedona town or Four Seasons down in Scottsdale.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Toby A
Carol S, Manager at Enchantment Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Toby A,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed our spectacular canyon walls and your golf experience at Seven Canyons.

Enchantment proudly welcomes all visitors - singles, couples and families. To ensure a quiet time at the pool during our family season one of our three pools is designated as the adults pool only. All three pools have wonderful views of the Red Rocks and Boynton Canyon. Guests 16 yrs. and older are also welcome to visit our Spa pool that is designated for adults only. We hope you will be able to take advantage of any of them during your next visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this luxury resort for Spring break with my family and had a mostly fantastic experience. Unbelievably beautiful Boynton Canyon location would have earned a top rating all other factors aside. Property itself is very beautiful and extremely well maintained - does not show its age. Rooms (two double bed casita with a rollaway bed) were on the small side for accommodating a family of four, but very clean and comfortable. Our room location was at the far end of the resort which meant a bit of a walk to the clubhouse or spa. Resort and area activities are plentiful with something for everyone. Highlights for us included the plethora of unique hiking options, top notch tennis instruction, fun/relaxing main / spa pools and amazing spa. Premium ($$$) activities are available as well (guided tours, educational experiences, ATV/Jeep tours, horseback riding, etc.). Multiple concierges are there to help make arrangements. Restaurants were reasonably good with great convenience, but resort pricing. My only critical comment is that resort seemed overwhelmed / understaffed for the 90%+ occupancy. Front desk staff, housekeeping, bell staff, and waiters / waitresses were all very helpful and would always reply positively to any request, but surprisingly often and consistently didn’t come through / deliver on requests. I’m sure it is difficult to staff a resort for peak occupancy, but this was a notable deficiency in the overall experience. I was so pleased with all other aspects of our stay (especially the location) that I would give the Enchantment a top rating and definitely plan to return in the future.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank brbiii
Stan K, Managing Director at Enchantment Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear BRBiii,
We are so glad that your enjoyed the Spring Break at our resort and experienced this amazing Canyon and Sedona destination. Thank you very much for your business and your very kind feedback. I appreciate your comments and feedback about the restaurants. We always seek ways to continue enhancing our offerings and services. We are so glad that you are already thinking about your return visit and we are looking forward to have you here.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My husband and I stayed at Enchantment for 1 week in mid-March. Net, net we had a very nice and relaxing vacation but there were some obvious areas of improvement.

PRO’s:
1. Beautiful resort, which given layout and capacity, did not feel over crowded, which is important to me. The spa is set up to deal with cold weather (indoor pool, cozy area near fireplace) and the communal areas were for both male and female which is nice to spend time with your significant other (as opposed to other spas I’ve been to the men and women are separated).

2. Staff - very friendly and accommodating.

3. Tennis - really loved the option to play tennis and highly recommend playing with Trent (Pro) - he is a phenomonal instructor. Would love to see the program built out a bit / increase in marketing, as I understand this use to be a tennis resort in prior years. Can’t think of a more beautiful place to play tennis!

CON’s:
1. 5 star price, NOT 5 star value - what do i mean by this? We are from NYC and are no strangers to paying top $ for dinner, drinks, etc - but for a resort of this calibor there should be some nice touch add-ons. For example, no nut/fruit mix or fig bars offered at the spa (just an apple or orange), no chocolate on the bed upon turndown, not a bread crumb for free. The casita bathrooms have a sign that says if you take any of the lotion, etc products home you will be charged x price + tax + 20% gratuity. Gratuity?! is someone packing the lotion for me in my suitcase, b/c if not, why am I paying 20% gratuity. I also found the $45 daily resort fee to be a stretch given they also charge you for most of the decent classes at the spa, hikes, etc. I’m not talking $15-$20…some excursions and classes were >$100.

2 Restaurant - shame on us for not booking dinner reservations well in advance at one of the 3 onsite restaurants; however, it struck me odd that on 2 of the 3 evenings we dined at Che ah Chi there were plenty of empty tables. I'm not sure how they were considered fully booked for the evening. It made me wonder if priority was given elsewhere other than those staying at the resort? Annoying considering the time it takes to get into town if you can’t eat on property. One night was particularly challenging as we were unable to get into any of the restaurants (spa restaurant included) but got an open seat at the spa juice bar and ate off the dinner menu. The more casual restaurant, Ti Gavo, was “ok”. Dishes were certainly hit or miss and I agree with other reviewers that some offerings were rather bland (i.e. guacamole). I really wanted to like Che ah Chi but also found some dishes to be either fantastic or mediocre. Robert seemed to be one of the few servers who was knowledgeable and operated with 5 star service. Service at breakfast was a total joke. Repeated requests for coffee, missing orders - so frustrating. I really hope they spend some serious efforts improving both the food offerings and the training of their waitstaff.

All in all, we had a nice time and came home relaxed; however there is room for improvement especially compared to other resorts at this price point.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank LJP30
Stan K, Managing Director at Enchantment Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear JLP30,

Thank you for your review and your time to share great things about our resort and also some areas of opportunities. We are disappointed to hear that you experienced some challenges in our restaurants and we have not met your full expectation. We very much appreciate the feedback and we already met with the team to discuss your comments especially about the breakfast service. Please accept my apology. We take your feedback to heart and hope you will be able to serve you in a near future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

How on earth is this place known as a luxury resort? I have to agree with another reviewer who pointed out that anyone who considers this a 5-star resort has never truly experienced a 5-star resort.

Aside from my ridiculous experience with the spa (reviewed separately), Enchantment Resort misses the mark on so many levels.

From problems booking activities pre-arrival to not being "on the list" at the gatehouse to construction vehicles blocking roadways to disengaged concierge, Enchantment has it all!

King Casita guest rooms are underwhelming, amounting to a sectioned off part of the larger 2-bedroom Casitas. The problem with that is you're separated from guests in the next "room" by a simple bedroom door allowing you to hear their every word and movement. Turndown service consists of them turning on the TV and laying the robes on the bed. Would it hurt to throw a chocolate on the pillow or something?

You literally can't walk more than 10 feet without an employee asking you questions, "How is your day going? Are you enjoying your day? What do you have planned for today? Can I help you with anything?". Don't get me wrong, I'm not wanting to be ignored but there is a clear difference between being attentive and being intrusive. Seriously, a simple "Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening" would suffice! And don't even think about enjoying a meal without being constantly interrupted. I really don't need 4 different people asking if they can refill my coffee in the span of 5 minutes. Management would be wise to invest in some guest service training for the team.

The list of included activities is pretty laughable, especially if you aren't staying a full week. One yoga class option a day, really? The fitness center is located in the spa and is nothing better than what you'll find at a 3-star urban hotel. Anything worth doing is going to cost you extra. Not a problem, just be prepared.

Empty water bottles and garbage on the ground at the smaller Adults Only pools remained there throughout our entire stay.

The only reason I'm giving 2-stars instead of one is because of the delicious food, the stunning view and our wonderful Cathedral Rock Vortex Experience hiking guide, Carla W.

At least I can check Sedona off my bucket list now...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank ambryant76
Carol S, Manager at Enchantment Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear ambryant76,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry your experience fell short of your expectations and will utilize your feedback during our ongoing service trainings and for continued improvements to our casitas. We train our team members to be attentive and ensure guest satisfaction; we understand your point and will review your comments with our training staff.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Really too bad that such a beautiful place has such poor service. I guess management simply has decided that the scenery is enough for a $600 room and they don’t need to cater to their guests.

Called Resort front desk while driving from Phoenix to say we would be arriving later than expected. I asked the associate - Cole- to change our dining reservations from 7:30 to 8:30. He immediately balked claiming restaurants so busy and that in-room dining would be our only option. Upon our arrival and the tour of clubhouse - we saw plenty of empty tables in both restaurants and learned they were open until 10.

The $25 buffet was very underwhelming made up of warmed over eggs, plain bagels and soggy potato’s. No local flair or fresh options. Getting coffee in the restaurant in the morning takes between 10/15 minutes. Yesterday I got up and found a carafe and poured it myself - for our table. I also served two nearby tables. You’re welcome.

Today we came back from dinner and there is an ant-hill in our bathroom. Housekeeping was dispatched, no call from the front desk to see if everything was resolved. What can be worse than bugs in your room.

Disappointing for all the above reasons especially in light of the price. The setting is unbeatable - Just beautiful! It is simply disconcerting to have so many snafus in such a scenic and peaceful locale.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Bizous11

Dear Bizous11,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay. We are sorry the breakfast buffet fell short of your expectations and extend our apologies. Based on your comments we are reviewing our menu offerings with the culinary staff. We hope to make a better impression during a future visit.