All reviews thunder mountain casa blanca medicine wheel bath salts journey's end quiet neighborhood chimney rock bed and breakfast gas fireplace every morning the main house red rocks b bs the king size bed our room was spacious quiche both mornings
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I stayed at Alma de Sedona this past August, and it was wonderful! Lori and Jim are such friendly hosts, making sure that your stay is comfortable and always ready to suggest good restaurants or activities to try while in town. Between the warm atmosphere, the gourmet breakfasts, and the cozy layout, I felt like I was staying at a friend’s house. I did not feel lonely for a second, even though I was vacationing solo. Plus, the view of the Red Rocks from my patio was amazing!

If you stay at Alma de Sedona, you will not be disappointed. It made my vacation that much more enjoyable, and I know that I will stay here again in the future!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2012

This is such a beautiful property. It is surrounded by the Red Rocks of Sedona and located in a beautiful residential neighborhood. The room we had was private, comfortable and well appointed. Our patio had a great view of the rocks. The two person jetted tub was a great feature and we really enjoyed using it. Lori and her staff were great and the breakfasts were delicious. I would definately recommend this B&B and we will most ceratinly be going back.

Room tip: All rooms are private but make sure you get one with a view of the rocks.
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I visited Sedona for the first time in August 2012. I booked with Alma de Sedona Inn based on reviews on this site. I was travelling alone and I was so pleased with the bed and breakfast inn. The guest dining area/lobby/living room was beautifully decorated. Lori and Jim were wonderful hosts. The rooms were comfortable and you feel like you are out in the country. The parking is right outside your door. I took advantage of the swimming pool and it was clean and refreshing. Breakfasts were delicious. I highly recommend the Inn.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nlw2
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We just got home from a 3 night stay at Alma de Sedona. What a beautiful and relaxing place. The Breakfasts were above & beyond what is the norm. Lori and her staff could not be more gracious & accommodating. Restaurant recommendations were perfect. If you ever decide to go to Sedona, definitely stay at Alma de Sedona!!

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed 29 July 2012

What a warm welcome by Lori to this beautiful gem of an inn. Lori was very attentive to all of our needs and was also able to make recommendations for tours and restaurants. The room was beautiful, with the best views. We will definitely recommend to our friends!

Date of stay: July 2012