“Couldn't Have Asked for More”
Review of Hideaway House

Hideaway House
Ranked #22 of 212 Restaurants in Sedona
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The kind of place that reminds of having dinner at your Italian friends house. Traditional classics, using the best available ingredients with country style preparation. Something for everyone in your group. Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, steak, trout, salmon. Everything prepared in house! We bake our own bread and desserts daily. All our sauces, soups and dressing are made right here. Vegetarian and gluten free options that you'll enjoy. We have a full bar, exquisite wine list, and one of the best views in Sedona. Cozy, warm and inviting so you can hideaway from the hustle.
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just finished having a two-hour late lunch on the downstairs deck at the Hideaway House and it was an excellent experience! We caught the flow of traffic just right as we virtually had the deck to ourselves most of our visit. As many TA contributors have expressed the view is outstanding. Many venues in Sedona rave about the views they offer but we didn't come across any that were as good.
As far as food, we split the meat/cheese/veggie plate and a pizza. The food quality was excellent and the portions were such that we will be having the same thing later tonight on the deck of our hotel room instead of going out:)
We appreciated the attentive service even though we only shared our server with one other table. We spoke with some other employees and they all were very polite and engaging.
We will definitely be back to Sedona and I'm sure we'll put the HH on our list for a return visit.

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,077)

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We had dinner here on a Thursday night. I thought the menu was pretty good with many choices for picky eaters. The view on the terrace was ok but be prepared to see a lot of bugs. It’s nature. if you don’t like bugs, sit inside. The place is convenient and easy to find. (Same plaza as a high end liquor store).

I had a custom pizza which next time I’d order a little more well done because the tomatoes were a bit moist.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We arrived @ 3 PM and decided to eat outside. They have decks with excellent views of the landscape. A young man was watering the various herbs (in # 10 cans) on shelves. The water from the deck above us started dripping down and hitting the railing behind my wife. We moved the table and chairs to keep her dry. My wife ordered the combo (chicken, veal & eggplant) with a side of gluten free pasta. I ordered the gluten free pizza. Anyone who is gluten free realizes that gluten free pizza is just o k. That's the way mine was. Miss the days when I could eat "real pizza". The combo items were overcooked and the pasta was not gluten free ($3 charge). Now, maybe we came between lunch and dinner times. But, we were disappointed in our meals. If we ever come again, we might give it another try at dinner time and choose different items.

1  Thank Ronald D
Reviewed 7 June 2018

This is a must if you are visiting Sedona!! The view on the back patio is breathtaking. And the food was AMAZING. The entire staff was friendly and helpful!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This food is amazing. I can't wait to try everything on the menu. The service was great, the view was gorgeous and the food was fresh and delicious.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Hideaway House? Share your experiences!