Western Spirit Enrichment Center
USD 204
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
USD 139
USD 136
USD 192
USD 197
USD 182
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 214/night.

USD 294
USD 241
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 328/night.

USD 280
USD 252
  • Pool
USD 299
USD 251
Sky Ranch Lodge(Sedona)(Great Value!)
USD 155
USD 350
USD 339
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2010

I originally contacted Gary with Western Spirit in July 2009. I was in a dark place in my life and was seeking guideance, answers, self-enrichment. Gary was very responsive, encouraging and patient. At that time, I was not ready to make the commitment to go alone. After another year of continued darkness, emptiness and disappointment, I knew I had to make some serious changes. In July 2010, at my lowest point, I received an email from Gary offering a reduced rate for summer months and I knew this was not a coincident but divine intervention! At 38, I had never travelled alone, besides work assignments, and was very apprehensive about leaving my home to travel alone to an unknown area and to the home of complete strangers. I expressed these concerns to Gary and he assured me it was all going to be just fine and that I was being led there for a reason. I had NO idea how accurate his statement truly was.
My experience at Western Spirit surpassed all expectations I could have imagined. My life has been forever changed due to all I learned there. In reading all previous reviews, I don't need to mention the incredible food, hospitality, beauty of the area, benefits of meditation, wonderful workshops, comfortable amenities etc. Every single review addressed those things but I want my review to focus on what truly made this experience life changing and that was Marian and Gary. I cannot thank these two enough for what they have done for me. My mind, body and spirit thank you as well as my family and friends for helping me find my way back to my heart and learning to love myself again. My light is shining so bright here in TX!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank StephanieTettleton
Reviewed 30 June 2010

I went to Western Spirit to find my way home. As I had told family & friends, I seemed to have lost my step. My life did not hold the same joy, laughter, and commitment. Then I found Western Spirit on a random Google search. It spoke to my heart, the one that I had forgotten how to find. The trip was filled with the usual misplaced luggage, multiple trips through airport screening, ever-changing gates and delayed flights. When I finally arrived at Western Spirit, Marian & Gary greeted me with, “It’s ok. You’re here now”, and they were so right. Each morning Marian gently guided me through meditations to renew & heal an aching heart and soul. She invited me to explore what I had forgotten, discover new pathways, and all the while honoring when I needed, or wanted, to rest. Marian’s guidance helped me to forgive myself and open my heart. (I have Marian’s new meditation CD, so when I start to forget, she is still there to remind and help guide me.) After lunch Gary was the consummate guide. We toured First Nation sites, the Red Rocks of Sedona that literally made me stop and say “this is the presence of the Creator”, a trip to the Grand Canyon, and more than enough time to shop as a tourist in downtown Sedona. (When you are in Sedona do not miss the Kachina House & be sure to say hello to Daisy while you are there.) There was also a visit with Clay, a shaman, whose simple and soft words helped me to return to a time of old trauma, embrace myself, and then continue to walk forward no longer defining myself as victim; a journey that had started in the Nurturing Through Forgiveness workshop with Marian. Evenings were filled with reading, learning Yoga, a healing ceremony that made my spirit sing, and the oh so soothing massage. As I write this review, it has been over 2 months since I returned from Western Spirit. The people around me tell that I seem lighter, more joyful, and at times seem to glow. While there have been challenges, and more than a few times I have stubbed my toe, yet, I know the way back to my heart. Western Spirit truly did help me find the path home.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
3  Thank kegoslant
Reviewed 29 June 2010

My husband and I went to Western Spirit for our 10th wedding anniversary. After 10 crazy years, we needed to reconnect and shed some light on the road ahead. We did just that and had lots of fun in the process. The program offered at the ranch is perfectly balanced to help couples (and individuals) reflect on the true meaning of life and bring it home (meaning within) with wonderful outdoor activities. Marian is a wonderful teacher and provided us with lots of food for thoughts with the morning workshops. She has this amazing voice that will bring you in anywhere you want to go during meditation. Gary is an amazing adventure/outdoor man, who will fill your afternoons with hikes, visits and tons of interesting stories and history. My husband did certainly enjoy Gary's amazing Brownies and Chocolate Chip Cookies. Spend a week with Gary and Marian and you will definitely find out what the true meaning of working as a team is.

Avid seeker or not, no one can leave the ranch without feeling relaxed, renewed and centered. We listened to our hearts and have been blessed with Western Spirit Ranch.

Thank you Marian and Gary for the wonderful gift. May we be bless enough for our paths to cross again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2009

I felt the universe led me to Western Spirit Enrichment Centre. I got very attracted to their holistic approach of connecting mind, body, and spirit. My experience definitely felt like that. I love everything about my stay there - the enlightening workshops, the delicious and healthy food, the invigorating hikes and amazing trip to Grand Canyon, and just spending time in the ranch amidst the beauty of nature and with the loving company of Marian and Gary.
I expected to have a wonderful time, and I got much more than that. I experienced a much needed healing of my body, mind and spirit.
I can't wait to have another opportunity to go back!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2009

If you are looking for tranquility, peace, contentment, yet a personally-challenging experience, then this is the place for you. As a birthday gift for myself, I chose Western Spirit based on all the positive reviews-I felt led to this place of healing. The smartest decision I ever made. I could never describe it well enough to give it justice; let's just say it will change your life if you're truly ready for it. You will experience a glorious week of personal growth, meditation, relaxation, connecting with nature, and the best chocolate chip cookies and brownies (thanks Gary and Marion!). A truly once in a lifetime experience that you won't regret.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo