“Fantastic, Professional and Funny” 5 of 5 bubbles

Red Rock Balloons
Ranked #7 of 91 Tours in Sedona
New Port Richey, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic, Professional and Funny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

My wife and I went ballooning with Red Rock Balloons a few weeks ago and had a fantastic time. The crew was extremely professional and very humorous. Mark has been doing this a long time and it shows. His Balloons are top notch Cameron's the best of the best. Looking forward to doing it again on our next trip to Sedona.

Visited January 2012
3 Thank TravelLite99

Oak Park, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent Experience, Awesome Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

I absolutely loved everything about my balloon riding experience. I vacationed in Sedona in August 2011 and decided that even though I have a fear of heights, this was something I had to do. I'm so glad I did it. The company/employees are professional, funny, and very polite. My fear of heights wasn't even an issue during my flight. Take off and landing were very smooth. The pilot (the owner of the company) was excellent. It is very obvious that he has a ton of experience and is very skilled at flying. I got a ton of incredible photos. The pilot even made it a point to turn the balloon so that everyone would have an opportunity to get great pictures.
The champagne brunch afterward was an excellent way to end the trip. I will never forget my experience and I can't wait to do it again!!!

Visited August 2011
5 Thank Jilly M
South Range, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unforgetable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

From as far back as I can remember taking a balloon flight has been on my bucket list. I finally knocked it off and boy did I pick the right company to do it with. These guys were in a word FANTASTIC. The pick up at our hotel was spot on time. The pre-launch preparations were a blast to watch. The take off was so subtle I didn't even know we had taken off until I looked down. The pilots were a hoot!! Had us in stitches cracking jokes and yet very informative when we had questions. The touch down was just as smooth as the takeoff. The treats( champagne, muffins, fruit,etc.) after the fight were a nice way to socialize and chat about the flight. The ride back was a blast (we even talked Mark into stopping at the local Starbucks so we could get our jolt of caffeine) THANKS MARK!! Anyway I would highly recommend this company to anyone searching for a memorable fun balloon flight. WHAT A WAY TO START THE DAY!! It was worth every penny :)

Visited March 2011
3 Thank TerriDSC
Osprey, Florida
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Incredible adventure for three generations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

Absolutely everything about our balloon ride was perfect! Our driver who picked us up at our hotel was a lot of fun, watching the balloons inflate was fascinating, our pilot, Mark (the owner of the company) couldn't have been friendlier and more confidence-inspiring. He even had his own 7-year-old son in the basket with us. My husband is deathly afraid of flying and of heights, and even he enjoyed the ride. After a gorgeous trip, we landed right in the middle of a road and stopped traffic for about 10 minutes. No one seemed to mind, and most folks were happy to be a part of the process! We enjoyed muffins, fruit and mimosas in a local park at the end of the morning. I HIGHLY recommend this tour - there's no better way to enjoy the beauty of Sedona's red rocks!

Visited December 2011
3 Thank LOMOYO
Toronto, ON
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“A Beautiful Scenic Balloon Ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

This is the best way to fully experience the Red Rock Mesas. The gentle floating ride gave us an opportunity to fully see the mesas around Sedona and Oak Creek. It was a terrific ride and a lot of fun. The pilots knew their stuff with a smooth take-off, flight and landing. They were very professional. We got to see so much and take numerous pictures from the sky. The only reason that they got a "very good" as opposed to an "excellent" was the breakfast afterwards which we felt was very lame. Store bought muffins and cut-up pieces of fruit showing no effort at all. We've been on other balloon rides which offered better breakfasts and this was a let down after the flight. If you're going to offer a breakfast, make it as memorable as the flight. We still highly recommend the flight but make other arrangements for coffee and breakfast.

Visited December 2011