“Limited Menu But Excellent Food...”
Review of Timo

Timo
Ranked #72 of 206 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We walked to Timo from our accomodations at Los Abrigados one Saturday night on a recent trip to Sedona. The ambiance was quite enchanting, with low lighting and live music guitarist playing at the front of the restaurant.

Timo is kind of a tapas place, with large and small plates on the menu and a decent selection of wines. We ordered the artisan cheese board and a bowl of the French Onion soup to start out, along with a bottle of wine.

Our waiter Jarryd was efficient and funny. Our large plates were soon brought out to us. I had the Eggplant Lasagna with Italian Sausage, and my partner ordered the Filet Mignon. Both dishes were excellent! My piece of lasagna was so HUGE I could only eat half of it--and I have a very good appetite!

Overall it was a very enjoyable evening. The guitar music was excellent, the food was delicious, and the service was attentive. We were surprised that the place was barely half full, and we were wondering why it wasn't packed. We would go back to Timo again in a heartbeat...

Reviewed 10 April 2018

This was a fairly good restaurant when we visited Sedona last year. All the interesting items have been eliminated from the menu, e.g., wonderful clam chowder and a great selection of steaks. It is now, basically, a bar menu and in-season on a weekend, it was empty, probably because of the menu change. We left without ordering.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

The food here was very good. Being that it was the slow season, we ended up being the only people in the restaurant. They share the space with Spoke and Wheel Tavern. I guess they just changed their menu and it was very limited. I did order off their menu, the salmon and my boyfriend ordered off of Spoke and Wheels menu. The service was very good and so was the food.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

This restaurant is open Fri-Sun 4-10pm and for special events booking/

Great wines, and food selection. Had a Beet and Arugula Salad and Elk & Buffalo meat balls with home made humus...it was delicious. Smaller menu but you can order from Spoke and Wheel menu if you wanted a larger selection.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We have eaten at this restaurant in the past and so were looking forward to another good meal. Unfortunately, the management had changed and the quality of the food was not up to the standard it should be. Great commendations to our server Heidei, who took good care of us, and was also the only server for the restaurant. I hope our food experience was not typical of the quality of food served at this restaurant.

Been to Timo? Share your experiences!