“Comfort food!”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes, and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We ate here while spending some time in Sedona, AZ. Since I am from Virginia I had never heard of this restaurant, but it looked interesting and we decided to try it. The food was great! I had a wonderful salad with fruit and chicken, and my husband had seafood chowder and a sandwich. This place reminded me of Panara in many ways. My husband's meal was a pick 2just like Panara. There was outdoor seating as well as plenty of tables inside. There were samples of bread to be enjoyed. Everyone there seemed to be enjoying themselves. I am glad we chose Wildflower Bread Company for our lunch!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,691)

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Sat outside and ate our breakfast by the water sculpture. The food was wonderful and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

A great option for the airport and a healthy alternative. It seemed a bit disorganized but I got my order really fast. Make sure not to pass it up:)

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

A friend and I had lunch here today. The soups were excellent. It was very busy and my sandwich was made incorrectly. They were very quick to remake it. Great bread and a fantastic view from the patio.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Great food here and open early if you have tours scheduled. Good selection and delicious. Eat in or take out.

Been to Wildflower Bread Company? Share your experiences!