“Always visit while in Sedona ”

Renee Taylor Gallery
Ranked #22 of 163 things to do in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Contemporary art and jewelry gallery featuring artists Peter Skidd, Childers-West, Rick Stewart, Loet Vanderveen, Lyman Whitaker, Elli & John Milan, Nancy Ngo and many others. Jewelry lines include John Hardy, Marco Bicego, Breuning, Alex Sepkus, Simon G., Hearts on Fire, TACORI and more.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Each time I come to Sedona I visit this gallery. I have some unique pieces of jewelry that I purchased here at reasonable prices for myself and as gifts. I also like the artwork at this gallery, beautiful pieces!!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"buying"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is one of my fave galleries ever. They have all kinds of artwork and jewelry, but the best part is that the staff is friendly but not pushy. There are galleries I won't go back to because the staff is on top of you and pushy. I referred many people to this place because of their artwork and staff.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

They have at least three galleries and are all beautiful with mostly contemporary art and jewelry. I found their prices to be very reasonable, and the sales staff friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

If you are looking for a quality, unusual piece of jewellery then one of their three stores is the place to get it in Sedona and the surrounding area. I only visit Sedona once a year but Carolyn always remembers me and even what jewellery I have bought in the past and what is new in that I might like. Very friendly but I never feel pressured into buying.
Staff in the other shops are also very nice, knowledgeable and helpful.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 March 2018

This is a beautiful gallery and the staff is not pushy. The cool kinetic wind sculptures draw you in. Most of the pieces in the gallery are out of reach for most people (including this reviewer), but we were really drawn to the kinetic wind sculptures and are considering a purchase. Michelle was very knowledgeable and gave us some great details about them. We live in a very windy part of the Columbia Gorge in Oregon, so we want to be sure these pieces will withstand high winds and she assured us they can tolerate up to 120mph.

Been to Renee Taylor Gallery? Share your experiences!