Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
A mix of quality and affordable jewelry and gifts

Renee Taylor Gallery is a beautiful store with some quality unique jewelry pieces. The sales... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Retired662013
Glastonbury, Connecticut
Renee Taylor Vue Gallery

The Renee Taylor Vue Gallery features the kind of abstract art that I love. Pieces by Jan Sitts in... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
MaryMontagueSikes
West Point, Virginia

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from USD 164.03
from USD 76.18
from USD 48.33
from USD 15.00
More Info
All reviews beautiful jewelry wind sculptures jewelry store contemporary art unique pieces tlaquepaque village beautiful items costume jewelry bought several no pressure to buy gift items buy something shopping experience visit sedona sedona area whitaker diamonds
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is one of my fave galleries ever. They have all kinds of artwork and jewelry, but the best part is that the staff is friendly but not pushy. There are galleries I won't go back to because the staff is on top of you and pushy. I referred many people to this place because of their artwork and staff.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

They have at least three galleries and are all beautiful with mostly contemporary art and jewelry. I found their prices to be very reasonable, and the sales staff friendly and helpful.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018

If you are looking for a quality, unusual piece of jewellery then one of their three stores is the place to get it in Sedona and the surrounding area. I only visit Sedona once a year but Carolyn always remembers me and even what jewellery I have bought in the past and what is new in that I might like. Very friendly but I never feel pressured into buying.
Staff in the other shops are also very nice, knowledgeable and helpful.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018

This is a beautiful gallery and the staff is not pushy. The cool kinetic wind sculptures draw you in. Most of the pieces in the gallery are out of reach for most people (including this reviewer), but we were really drawn to the kinetic wind sculptures and are considering a purchase. Michelle was very knowledgeable and gave us some great details about them. We live in a very windy part of the Columbia Gorge in Oregon, so we want to be sure these pieces will withstand high winds and she assured us they can tolerate up to 120mph.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Many wonderful pieces of modern art. Mostly priced beyond my means but they welcome lookers and had a treat for our dog.

Date of experience: February 2018