“Best vacation rental ever !”
other travellers have booked this property
We welcome you to come visit Sedona!
PORCH OF MAIN HOUSE with awesome views CREEK  is close by as well as hiking trails
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
PORCH OF MAIN HOUSE with awesome views
CREEK  is close by as well as hiking trails
NICE ORGANIZATIONAL CLOSET WITH MIRRORED DOORS
Coffee table opens as a desk. Inside are 150 DVDs
Nice bright, tasteful colors
Brand new heating/cooling unit 2016
Check out this sunset!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 32 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ivogel
“Best vacation rental ever !”
Reviewed 19 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

One of our best vacation rental experiences. Zen House is beautiful,is beautifully decorated &has beautuful red Rock views from window lined rooms.The house us fully stocked with justhe about anything one could need foran extended stay.Our host Suzi went the extra mile to help us out on several occsssions. I can't say enough wonderfull things about her or the house.So glad I found her place while searching for lodging in Sedona.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
22 May 2016
Thank you Irene! I hope that you and Dan come back to Sedona and stay with us again!
508Pat
Auburn, Washington
“Zen House...Great Views from Every Room”
Reviewed 19 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I spent the month of October at the Zen House. When you plan a vacation you don't want to be disappointed. From the moment we walked through the door we didn't want to leave. Suzi had advised us well on selecting the Zen House. It had everything we needed. The decor was beautifully done...the house was very clean. The views...did I mention the views? Amazing!!! In addition you are close to everything...hiking, shopping, and restaurants. The neighborhood is also very quiet. You can't go wrong booking this vacation rental. We loved it so much we will be coming back again next year. Thank you Suzi!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
18 May 2017
Thanks for staying in the Zen house[p November 1-24 is available!
Richmond, Michigan
Reviewed 20 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location and views are to die for.
Liked least: No complaints.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
18 Jun 2016
Thank you Maira. You both were such a delight. Glad that you liked both of your stays!

Kittery, Maine
Reviewed 6 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Extended Family
8 Dec 2014
Thank you Susan and Dean! Fireplace is working great and I look forward to your return next year!

Enid V
Surprise, Arizona
“Paradise...”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

I stayed in the Zen house for three nights. I had stay in another property during the month of November but this place has setup a new standard of what we want in a vacation rental. Every review talked about how clean the place was and how wonderful Suzi, the owner, was. Let me tell you that everything is true. From the moment you open the door you will be blown away by its beauty. It is not only clean but the decorations and the details like modern (yes modern) appliances, comfortable beds, beautiful bed sheets, gorgeous views, etc, etc, etc. We had the best time there.
Suzi was an angel. She will help you with anything you need. I will like to give Suzi one suggestion. Make the tv in the master bedroom not only to watch DVDs but also regular channels like the one in the living room. I want to come back to this heavenly place! Thanks Suzi for everything you did for us!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
30 Dec 2013
Thank you, Enid! You were a delight to talk to on the phone. I just wish that I could have accommodated you that one extra night that was needed. In the future, I can take you at my house if needed. It was just too hectic to do so during the holiday season with my remodel- but for future visits. Mi Casa es su Casa!.

That is an excellent suggestion for the master bedroom to have cable in addition to the DVD player, and believe me, I thought about it- it is possible but more trouble than it is worth without a bunch of exterior wires. I had to make a choice between cable or an additional heating/ cooling unit. The TV in the master with DVD player and about 50 movies is a bonus because we didn't get it until just about 8 or 9 months ago. We strive to continually make improvements. Would you settle for a docking station for your MP3 player or phone?
Blessings for 2014,
Suzi
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing