FindHotel
Trip.com
Hotels.com
All reviews fire pit slim shady trail red rocks trail access hiking biking amazing views s mores hot tubs are trail head bell rock and courthouse butte two story other guests front office full kitchen sedona area separate bedroom heated pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021

I had an amazing time in Sedona and really enjoyed my stay at the Red Agave. This was my first time traveling alone and I felt very safe at this hotel. The bed was so cozy, I slept better than I have in years! I woke every morning to beautiful views of Bell Rock and would slip out the door for a quick run on the trail that literally starts at the resort! Amazing. I found the room to be clean and it had everything I needed. Thank you for a great stay!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2021

This place is an amazing !!!! The Chalets are so cozy and cute, and enough for everyone. The best location, a way from worries, but close to everything. Love the view, unbeatable!!!! The location is awesome!!! Own by family, but not by big organization. This is a big point for me. Very welcoming. We went in January during the snowstorm. We were only one on a property. The pictures never give you the full justification. Definitely we will be back. Already booked for Sumer.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2021

My husband and I spent this weekend at the beautiful Red Agave Resort. It was an amazing stay and the resort is fantastic and we highly recommend. The location outside of Sedona is a plus as you avoid some of the people craziness. The chalet we stayed in was very clean, updated and had everything we could need. Loved the easy access to the trails from the property and while we didn't use them, the pool and hot tubs looked great.

I would give five stars but found the wi-fi to be weak and the pillows in need of replacement.

We will definitely consider the Red Agave Resort for future stays!

Room tip: The chalets have a very nice little kitchenette and dishes, coffee pot, etc. Also, there is a hair blow dryer.
Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

After researching many Sedona hotels on Trip Advisor, we chose Red Agave and were pleased with our choice. Red Agave is located right next to a hiking area that is beautiful.

Red Agave is not a typical “resort” as the rooms are either chalets or smaller studios and there is no food or spa on the property, but the chalets are very nice and the views of the mountains make it worth staying there. The chalets have a second floor with two beds.

I did not know much about Sedona before staying at the Red Agave, so I learned that there are different parts of “Sedona” that are about 30 or more minutes apart depending on traffic. Red Agave is near the entrance to Sedona when coming from Phoenix. Most of the Sedona restaurants are not in that area, but we had takeout from Pago’s and it was good food.

We paid more for the chalet and it was worth it because of the additional room. The views are great from all the rooms.

We would definitely stay at Red Agave again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TeamTex
Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

So let’s do the positives first. The hotel is really charming, has a great view of the red rocks outside your window, and the two story chalets are really cool (and it’s clear the owners have put some money into them, with granite countertops and tile backsplashes in the kitchen, and the bathrooms have also received some attention...the furniture is also quite comfy).

I didn’t go to Sedona to work, but in my weekend away, I needed to take care of one thing for my job and needed WiFi to do it. This hotel’s WiFi is awful. Cell service is kind of spotty in Sedona, and so I was hoping that they’d just be able to offer an average WiFi service, and when I was able to connect, it wouldn’t actually connect to websites and booted me off after a minute or so. So if you need the internet during your stay, don’t stay here. Otherwise, if you just need to unplug, this is a great place to stay!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank amanners
Jeff Higgins, Owner at Red Agave Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Thank you for the review, your feedback is appreciated. The wifi is a constant battle in this town and I'm so sorry you had trouble. It is our goal to get this taken care. We are working with the company and taking all the proper steps to ensure this won't be an issue anymore. We hope if you're in town again we'll be able to make your stay accompany all your needs. Thank you.