Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews covered patio great location within walking distance wonderful patio red rocks road noise fridge and microwave stay there again shops and restaurants spacious room coffee maker grand canyon motel views tlaquepaque ryan creekside
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

I spent 2 nights here and really enjoyed the location. A short walk down the street led to a great shopping center and the other way leads to the downtown area. The room was spacious with all the amenities you need. The bed was comfortable and the fridge and microwave made life better. If you wanted to see the sun set you had to go outside. Traffic was difficult but manageable after the first day. Parking was easy, staff were helpful.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2020

An otherwise nice little hotel, but the floors are filthy! Turned my feet and socks black. To make matters worse, they are trying to charge me $8 to clean a dirty washcloth that I used to wipe a small spot of water that was on their filthy bathroom floor. When I tried to call and FINALLY got someone (Ryan) to answer the phone, he hung up on me for having the gall to expect him to take care of this. Then he wouldn’t answer when I called back several times! Absolutely ridiculous. We’ve stayed here before and never had this problem. Won’t be staying here again!

Room tip: Don’t stay here! It’s filthy!
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank 40,295
Reviewed 20 September 2020

We enjoyed staying here. Loved the balcony area where you can enjoy views of the mountains. Each room has a two seater sofa for relaxing outside. Rooms were clean and well equipped - nice towels. The lady on the desk was very friendly and helpful on our check in BUT she wasn't wearing a mask. The manager said she would take care of the matter. Felt they were lapse on their Covid precautions but other than that I would stay there again!

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank sallyjn
Reviewed 14 September 2020

The location is perfect, close from town and hikes. We received great service from Patti. Room was clean and spacious but the mattress was simply horrible. We are well travelled and it has to be the worst mattress I ever had in a hotel room. We actually lost sleep.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank jeromeg488
Reviewed 16 July 2020

Stayed here in June 2020 for a Mother/Daughter trip and was pleasantly surprised. The renovation of the lobby is gorgeous. Our room was moderately updated with fresh paint, newer carpeting, updated furniture and comfortable mattress with nice decor. The bathroom and vanity area had not been updated but it was sparkling clean like a new tub and shower surround would be. There is a patio available for the motel guests equipped with outdoor seating and views of the red rocks. Parking is free. If you are wanting to be downtown, this is a great option. This motel is within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. I will return.

Date of stay: June 2020