All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomgrand canyonpull out couchesmaster bathtwo storyindoor and outdoor poolswe stayed in a two bedroomsitting areasecond bedroomwasher dryerking bedlarge walk in showerconnecting doorgas fireplacetime sharedvd player
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

What a choice for an Arizona city to stay in. And this resort is top notch. There were just a couple of dings but we would stay here again. The pool at the springs was not heated as advertised, so we had to go to the sister resort next door at the villas. The trash and recycling was located at the far end of the villas resort and was a haul. Our condo room 238 had a very noisy HVAC unit on the roof or nearby. Every time it started, ran or shut down you heard the vibration of the unit and whirling of what sounded like a unbalanced bearing or air cage. There were no views of the beautiful area and when I asked they told me they were all booked up. Funny, we didn't see many long term stays as we were. We had a great time in and around the area. Lots to do.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sillysull
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Nice resort-- good size studio with king bed , kitchen & sofa bed. Very clean! Bed was very comfortable --extra pillow choices! Fitness center has several pieces of equipment..(bring earbuds for TVs) Pool area is nicely landscaped with grills available.

Room Tip: We like first floor studio
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Martin E, Manager at Sedona Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our resort. We are glad that you had a great time and hope to see you again very soon.

Martin Ebel
Asst. General Manager

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We loved our condo-there was so much room! We had 3 tvs, a spa tub, separate shower, and a balcony off the master. We could walk to restaurants and stores. We'd go back again to Sedona Springs Resort.

Stayed: April 2018
Martin E, Manager at Sedona Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review of our resort, we hope you return very soon.

Martin Ebel
Asst. General Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I recently spent a week at the Villas of Sedona and enjoyed my stay there. The resort is older but is very well maintained, both inside and out. They offer an indoor and outdoor pool as well as Jacuzzi. I particularly enjoyed the aqua aerobics classes offered 4 times weekly, as well as the Native American flute player. They also offer various arts and crafts classes which I did not partake in (I prefer to buy, not make LOL). The unit was very clean and surprisingly the sofa sleeper was very comfortable for my friend.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Martin E, Manager at Sedona Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind review and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I travelled with my husband and 19 year old son who is an avid mountain biker. He loved all the trails in Sedona. We also did some walking trails with wonderful views. Tip: reach the trailheads no later then 9:00 a.m. or you will not get a parking spot and you cannot park on the streets.

The resort was wonderful. So quiet and clean. Fully equipped kitchens with everything you need . Dish soap and dishwasher detergent included. Nice BBQ’s. There are utensils, lighters and scrapers at the BBQ pits. They really think of everything. Large bathroom with large walk in shower. Washer and dryer with one load of detergent included(bring a softener sheet). So very quiet here. Pools were heated and also very quiet. Hot tubs were nice and very clean. I don’t usually go in public hot tubs, but these were so clean, I went in. I found out from another couple that this is a time share, but you would never know it. The management seems to prefer to rent out the rooms then sell them. Front desk is super helpful and we were able to print out boarding passes there as well. Wifi works well, but I noticed we had the router located right in our room - might be shared with other units. Resort was close to restaurants and I found this part of Sedona (which is West Sedona) is much quieter then central Sedona but still has the amentities. Breakfast at The Coffee Pot was an 8 minute walk (tip - cut through the sister resort next door). This resort was very reasonably priced and I would highly recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family