All reviews full kitchen living room grand canyon master bath two story indoor and outdoor pools second bedroom washer dryer king bed large walk in shower connecting door hot tub time share dvd player family room spa tub whole foods
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We loved our condo-there was so much room! We had 3 tvs, a spa tub, separate shower, and a balcony off the master. We could walk to restaurants and stores. We'd go back again to Sedona Springs Resort.

Stayed: April 2018
Martin E, Manager at Sedona Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review of our resort, we hope you return very soon.

Martin Ebel
Asst. General Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I recently spent a week at the Villas of Sedona and enjoyed my stay there. The resort is older but is very well maintained, both inside and out. They offer an indoor and outdoor pool as well as Jacuzzi. I particularly enjoyed the aqua aerobics classes offered 4 times weekly, as well as the Native American flute player. They also offer various arts and crafts classes which I did not partake in (I prefer to buy, not make LOL). The unit was very clean and surprisingly the sofa sleeper was very comfortable for my friend.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Martin E, Manager at Sedona Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind review and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I travelled with my husband and 19 year old son who is an avid mountain biker. He loved all the trails in Sedona. We also did some walking trails with wonderful views. Tip: reach the trailheads no later then 9:00 a.m. or you will not get a parking spot and you cannot park on the streets.

The resort was wonderful. So quiet and clean. Fully equipped kitchens with everything you need . Dish soap and dishwasher detergent included. Nice BBQ’s. There are utensils, lighters and scrapers at the BBQ pits. They really think of everything. Large bathroom with large walk in shower. Washer and dryer with one load of detergent included(bring a softener sheet). So very quiet here. Pools were heated and also very quiet. Hot tubs were nice and very clean. I don’t usually go in public hot tubs, but these were so clean, I went in. I found out from another couple that this is a time share, but you would never know it. The management seems to prefer to rent out the rooms then sell them. Front desk is super helpful and we were able to print out boarding passes there as well. Wifi works well, but I noticed we had the router located right in our room - might be shared with other units. Resort was close to restaurants and I found this part of Sedona (which is West Sedona) is much quieter then central Sedona but still has the amentities. Breakfast at The Coffee Pot was an 8 minute walk (tip - cut through the sister resort next door). This resort was very reasonably priced and I would highly recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The location couldn't be beat. It was convenient to trails, restaurants, theaters, and stores right in Sedona. The unit was well kept up and roomy. There was no view from inside the unit, but once you step outside, the red hills and beautiful sunsets were readily visible.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Lovely units. We reserved the two bedroom which means you get the locked-off room attached to the 2-story which has a master suite and loft upstairs and sofa bed downstairs. With the lock off studio room available that gives you 2 bedrooms/bathrooms with privacy which I think is ideal for two couples who prefer their privacy. If you only reserve the 2-story with master and loft upstairs that would work for families where only one bedroom is private. Amenities are great; nice to have a washer/dryer in the unit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family