All reviews full kitchen living room grand canyon master bath two story indoor and outdoor pools second bedroom washer dryer king bed large walk in shower connecting door hot tub time share dvd player family room spa tub whole foods
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Wonderful location and we had a 1 bedroom unit. Pulling into resort it is not impressive but noticed that other resorts in this area look similarly. Inside was clean and updated and the bathroom upstairs is huge with a walk in shower and jetted tub.
Pool area is ok and location is convenient- close to downtown area but quiet. There are grocery stores and CVS and Walgreen nearby. Lots of restaurants within blocks of resort but you will need a car here. Lastly this is not a great spot if stairs are challenging or you have trouble with low toilets or furniture. Overall a good value.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank alexis0825488
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Upon on outdoor arrival, the grounds appeared beautiful and well kept. Once we checked into the room, we were amazed at the size, good sized kitchen and big window. We stayed a week and felt that there would be plenty of room for our family.
We are also excited about the amenities, although we didn't end up using them. We did notice that the cabinets and one bed and couch were quite old. The couch /pull out bed upstairs and décor would be compared to the 1980's golden girls, which is fine, no big deal. However, I believe that's where the issues would arrise. It appears that this is an older place and has had a partial remodel. So, it wasn't long after we started siting in the couches that we all started sneezing and none of us felt well. The upstairs is fully carpeted (excluding the bathroom) and several of us had a difficult time breathing up there. My mother would go to sleep and every night and would wake up with 10 + new bug bites, every single morning. Which was concerning, was there bed bugs? As I mentioned, none of us felt well, however, my father became sick and was bed ridden for the majority of the trip. My spouse obtained a large rash engulfing his back and chest, which is something he's never experienced before.

Also, the Internet does not work. They advertise Internet, however, we called the front desk and was told they take no responsibility for the Internet and would not assist us because "it's not guaranteed to work". So, we had to drive up the street to the startbucks to keep our business afloat, while out of town.

If you are looking for a hard bed, then you will like the bed downstairs. I myself, couldn't sleep well on it. I even tried the couch bed in the downstairs bedroom and it was just as hard. I am still recovering from neck/back issues from it. My spouse found the bed to be okay, just small but okay.

They do nickel and dime you regarding clean up and I am wondering if that's another issue. They charge $7 per night, per couch used and they expect the customer to do the majority of the cleaning or you are charged fees for this and that. So, I would think people wouldn't have time to wash these blankets and put them back into the cupboard in fear that they might be charged astronomical fees. Just my thoughts and opinions.
However, we return to Sedona several times annually and will not make this our stay again! Why would we go on vacation to get sick?

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank williamsAz
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This place offers two-story units with two bathrooms two TVs and the most comfortable kitchen you can imagine. The bed is comfortable the rooms are spacious. The amenities are surprising. They range from flute concerts to magicians. It's an ideal place to stay if you're going to be in Sedona, Cottonwood, Jerome.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vegascr
Reviewed 7 July 2017

This is a large and lovely resort/hotel, whose architecture blends smoothly into the unique and beautiful colors of Sedona. Our apartment had a loft, living room, bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, our own washing machine and dryer--everything we needed. When we had trouble figuring out how to operate some of the appliances, a helpful assistant was there in a minute. The grounds are well kept and inviting. It's a little far out if you're walking (over an hour's walk from the two commercial centers) but very convenient by car, and a highly recommended option for anyone's stay in Sedona.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Spent a week at this condo recently . It was our home base while exploring the area I.e. Grand Canyon, Painted Desert etc..... The staff were very helpful,with suggestions for restaurants, attraction etc. Clean and welcoming accommodate for the five of us.
Sedona is a very spiritual place with its Red rock mountains.
Would not hesitate to return one day.

Room Tip: Condo in the new area was great.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends