“An uplifting and inspiring experience!”
Review of Inner Journeys

Inner Journeys
Ranked #4 of 81 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering single day and multi day retreats in Sedona, AZ. That blend the ancient wisdom of the Earth with spiritual healing tools to help others discover the sacred within. In addition, we offer a variety of energy healing modalities and spiritual massage therapy to support personal wellness and transformation.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I contacted inner journeys after some preliminary "research" as I wanted to plan a day long "retreat" while in Sedona on a short vacation. I booked 4 different sessions which were recommended and would fit nicely together. This was such a rewarding and enriching experience. I feel as though it enhanced my whole experience of Sedona! Kurt, Maia, and Mariposa are all gifted healers and I felt respected and nurtured with them. I really appreciated that Kurt practices energy medicine as I know this to be a valuable and effective tool. The energy massage I competed the day with was heavenly. I returned home feeling renewed and inspired to continue pursuing the intuitions and perspectives they shared. If you are open to spiritual/energetic healing you will get so much out of a session with inner journeys!

Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for sharing the day with us!! We do really feel like we all hold a space of non judgement so that our guests can feel at home and feel comfortable enough to let the work do its thing. We hope that the feeling of renewal you found will be carried with you in all of your interactions and happenings. Just think if we could just carry that around with us all of the time? That would be peaceful!! May you continue to find inspiration from Life to be the best you!!! Many Blessings!!

All reviews
"the real deal"
in 7 reviews
"hot stone massage"

Reviewed 31 March 2018

During a quick visit to Sedona, my friend and I were inspired to find a water-based spiritual activity. By pure luck, we found the Water Ceremony description on the Inner Journeys website and were able to reserve time with shaman Joseph Greywolf. Joseph led us to a local spot on the river with spectacular views of Cathedral Rock. We learned about native beliefs regarding the balance of masculine and feminine, as well as working with nature to purify and release unhelpful ideas. Joseph is a wonderful guide and teacher, and we felt very appreciative of the personal care he took to make our experience meaningful. Thanks to Kurt and Joseph!

Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

We are glad that you had a great time with Joseph. We no longer offer Native American ceremonies (at least for 3 years) but we are happy to recommend Joseph for those seeking that kind of experience. He can be reached via his email at: josephgreywolf7@gmail.com.
We hope that your time in Sedona was magical!! Many Blessings!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I spent only an hour and a half with Kurt but so much was done in that short time. It's hard to put into words how life changing these sessions can be but I'm feeling changes which makes it seem like I took a bit of Sedona home with me. I will definitely go back again someday (1700 miles one way for me) and plan on doing a two or three day retreat with Kurt and Mariposa. I've met dozens of "healers", some genuine, some not so much but Kurt is the real deal. If you're considering going here, don't hesitate - just do it.

Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

It was a pleasure to work with you and help to bring some relief from some of the mental turmoil. You know, sometimes we just need to get out of our routine and seek some fresh perspective to better take care of ourselves. I appreciated you being so honest with yourself - that, right there, is the doorway to big healing. May you continue to use what we shared to let go of what doesn't serve you and move forward with joy, confidence and lots of Love. You deserve all those things in spades!! Many Blessings!!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I spent the past four days with Kurt and Mariposa and had the most transformative growth and the most amazing experience I will never forget! I was looking to explore more spiritual growth so I decided to visit Sedona during my spring break. I certainly had expectations but I came out with so much more. Mariposa customized my retreat after our exchange over the phone and my retreat incorporated different but mutually reinforcing components that really drove the point home. I truly enjoyed every minute I spent with Kurt and Mariposa and I'm so grateful that they guided me to a new level of spiritual exploration and gave me knowledge and tools towards spiritual mastery.
Kurt, thank you for all your teachings about the heart, mind, life and God. I came to Sedona confused and left with clarity. Your words really sink in when I have the same questions now. Thank you! Mariposa, thank you for the heartfelt healings and the warm encouragement. It was moving and eyeopening to feel so close to the Source and all the loving Guides. By your example you encouraged me to embrace myself and become a great healer. Thank you for the Love!
I highly recommend Inner Journey for your Sedona trip - I know it will be my future regular to-do item!

1  Thank Olivia Xi C
Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

We really enjoyed working with you!! We honor your openness to grow into a more authentic you and transform into your Truth! Here - we work, we parent and yet, still find time to work toward Truth in our own lives. Perhaps it can serve as an example that we can still honor our roles and live everyday life while still building a solid inner Connection. Eventually it will blend into One and you will embody your Truth no matter what is going on around you. May you continue to use your tools to release the old so that you can make way for the journey within. Many Blessings!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I came to Sedona to find my spiritual path and Kurt and Mariposa helped me to read the signposts. I am grateful to have had this experience. They were able to put together a custom retreat to fit my needs. They were knowledgeable and just some great people.
Highly recommended!
Thanks again!

Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

You are so welcome - it was a pleasure to share with you!! We honor your openness to step into your Power and go along for the ride. As you continue to embrace your truth you might be amazed by what unfolds in front of you - oft times way cooler than your mind could ever imagine. Keep up all of the great work and shining that light of yours on those around you. Most of all, just keep being you!! Many Blessings!!