1,981 results
All reviews time share sunset suite sales pitch mesa suite timeshare presentation full kitchen red rocks pools and hot tubs one bedroom unit adult pool washer and dryer concierge desk free gift living room high pressure granite countertops parking pass
Reviewed 24 September 2012

The views from the apartment are amazing, looking across the red rocks, staff are very helpfull and the cleaners do a excellent job, very clean resort, has many swimming pools which is good as you can find a quiet one if you wanted, the games area is also very good, a pool table and table tennis, with other activities available, all in all a amazing place too stay

Reviewed 24 September 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at Sedona Summit for 3 nights. We had a studio room with a nice view of the red rocks (as i requested)! The studio was perfect for what we needed. This is not the fanciest place to stay, but the unit had nice kitchen appliances and a large bathroom. I found a good deal on hotels.com so I was happy with what we got for the price. We went to the visitor center and the local man helping us said that Sedona Summit really has the best location and views in Sedona! There is an area very close the property that has picnic tables and perfect view of the sunset in the evenings. We had a great time in Sedona and I would stay at Sedona Summit if we return!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2012 via mobile

We just checked into Sedona Summit this evening. We will be staying for three nights. The property is well kept and the units are beautiful! We are planning to have breakfast on our balcony with the Red Rocks in the background. We are a Diamond Resort member.

1  Thank Fungusqueen
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I had traded my timeshare to RCI and found this gem in Sedona. An amazing timeshare location. On the dates I booked, I could only get a studio. But early Sunday morning, sweet Hope called and they had a one bedroom available. It was the NICEST timeshare unit, I have EVER seen. The pools and spas are wonderful. The service from every staff member (except one) was remarkable.
I need to increase my timeshare next year. I am considering leaving Wyndham and moving to Diamond. Just an excellent property. Convinced me I had made the right decision to invest in a timeshare.
Note: We were invited to a VIP check-in. Holly was the sweetest lady ever (her first day). However, my friend and I were laughing and having a good time. Enough so that Holly's supervisor stepped in to get us out of the sales office. The first 30 minutes on property she informed us we were "Having too much fun."
Gee, Diana, I thought that was what vacations were for???
She didn't damped our visit. Every other experience was top notch.
P.S. The most AMAZING sleeper sofa on the planet, made exclusively for Diamond Resorts. I preferred it over the bed.

Room tip: Ask to to be close to the adult spa.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2012

We just spent an incredible week at sedona summit - a beautiful property surrounded by the red rocks....incredible...the units are spectacular..the pools are smaller, but fine; no pool bars (who cares)
We found the location fine just outside of the touristy uptown sedona. We took a Jeep tour, day trip to the grand canyon, and a helicopter ride through the red rocks..SPECTACULAR..and well worth the money!
We saw the Chapel of the Holy Cross and the Red Rock State Park (some of my best photos)
The only downside was the 3 hours that we spent at the Timeshare presentation. While we liked our up front sales person, we ended up feeling disrespected and it was very overbearing...I wouldn't buy from a company that values this approach!!! When someone says we can't or won't buy..that needs to be it!!! We can all respect that kind of approach....
Overall the property is too "fine" to promulgate this type of sales tactic..I feel badly for them. A more respectful, adult approach woud certainly yield more positive results...

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple