1,942 results
All reviews time share sunset suite sales pitch mesa suite timeshare presentation full kitchen pools and hot tubs red rocks one bedroom unit washer and dryer adult pool concierge desk mid week cleaning free gift living room high pressure west side
Reviewed 11 August 2012

On the way to the Grand Canyon from Scottsdale,AZ, SEDONA is a great side trip.

IF YOU ARE VISITING SEDONA, AZ ...
THIS is a Great place to stay.
Nice rooms, fantastic views, great amenities.
This is a no brainer if staying in SEDONA.
A pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank SunFunOHIOCouple
Reviewed 11 August 2012

This resort appears to be newly constructed and everything was done with class and style. All counters are granite and all the rooms are tastefully decorated. It is located about 4 miles from the main tourist strip of Sedona, but it is a very easy drive. We wanted a two room unit, but none was available during our time in Arizona so we took the one room - there were 5 in our group. The staff assured us it was large enough and it was! The one bedroom unit had a queen bed and a sleeper sofa. They also provided us with a rollaway bed. The bathroom is very large with a stand alone shower and a jacuzzi tub. One note - for the hot water in the shower, you have to let it run for several minutes before it warms up.

The kitchen had all the essentials, as well as a washer/dryer, a good sized living room and even a small terrace. Some of units had the terrace overlooking the parking area (no privacy), but our terrace was just past the parking lot on one side of the building and provided a view of the wonderful desert landscape. There are numerous stand alone buildings and all looked as if they sprang up from the dessert. Beautiful.There are several pools in the compound, but we didn't get a chance to visit any of them.

The staff was wonderful. We called for extra pillows and they were brought immediately. Also, on our first morning we had not gone grocery shopping, but the resort provided coffee. When we called to ask for additional coffee and sugar, they immediately sent a staff member to our room with large cup full of sugar packets and extra coffee. Our wait was less then 10 minutes! And very generous!

All in all it is a wonderful resort/location. We wished we could have stayed for the full week. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Request a room which does not look out into the parking lot.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank yazdragonfly
Reviewed 8 August 2012

In our three years of membership in Diamond Resorts, this has been our best experience so far. The 3 Bedroom Sunset Suite was fabulous. It can easily sleep 10 with privacy for 8. the kitchen is large enough to move about comfortably in. The back patios were great in the mornings to watch the hot air balloons go over (if you were awake that early). The pools were clean and very nice. The staff was excellent!

Room Tip: First floor Sunset suite was great for ease of access.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 351cf
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Stay was ok, nothing to write home about. Great views, spacious suite, but that is where the fun ends. After leaving a fairly valuable item at the resort I was told by our check out agent (over the phone) she would personally go retrieve the item and call me back to arrange pickup or shipping. Never heard back, two days later suddenly no one can find or has seen my lost item. End of story. No asking the agent or housekeeping who cleaned the room and if anyone saw it. "If it isn't on the log, we don't have it" . I may be mistaking, but if no one entered the room aside from housekeeping and possibly this agent , and the item was left in plain sight, shouldn't someone have seen it an turned it in. I was able to give very specific direction as to where they could find the item. We can only assume whatever employee found the item, pocketed it and did not announce they found something a guest left behind. What kind of customer service is that? I don't need someone to hand deliver the item to my door 150 miles away, but notification they have found my item I left behind would be appreciated. Hotel policy says "not responsible for lost or stolen items" shouldn't the hotel be responsible for an item an employee stole, if the employee was the only other person to enter the room?

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jessica d
Mario G, General Manager at Sedona Summit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Dear Jessica:
Please accept my apologies for any type of inconvenience that you’ve had at our Sedona Summit Resort. I am the new General Manager of the property and I would like the opportunity to speak with you to see if I could assist you with your lost item. Yes, I do understand that our resort policy is that we are not responsible for valuable items left behind in our owners and guest units; this is the reason why we have placed a safe deposit box for our guest valuables in every unit. If you would be so kind to call me at the resort I would be more than glad to further investigate this matter to see if we could assist you with your lost item.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

Promised 2nd floor or room with a view waited 4 hours got nothing . Room looking onto parking lot . Don't waste time. If you decline your this is what you get. Front desk no help people checking in getting tours get room. Be advised

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Disney927

Dear Guest:
Sedona Summit Resort, as you know it is nestled in the beautiful valley of Sedona which is surrounded by spectacular “Red Mountains”. The scenery is breath taking! A unit with a view is in “High” demand and we try to accommodate everyone. This is the reason why we have instructed our staff not to guarantee a unit with a view. Our staff tries their best to see if we happen to have an early departure, so that we could accommodate our guest with their request of a unit with a view. A unit with a view is a request and unfortunately because of the “High” demand we can’t guarantee everyone’s request. Please do accept my apology for any type of inconvenience. Please feel free to give me a call at the Resort prior to your next visit and I will do my best to accommodate you in a unit with a view. I will enjoy speaking with you, since I just recently moved to Sedona from Celebration in Orlando, Florida.