“Like hanging out with a friend”

Sedona Sacred Earth
Ranked #4 of 94 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Private, personalized journeys, hikes, healing retreats and unique excursions through Sedona,Grand Canyon,Hopi and Navajo Reservations with emphasis on spiritual visitation to sacred sites and indigenous teachings. We specialize in pilgrimage-oriented contemplative and educational journeys throughout Northern Arizona and the greater Southwest. Three to seven day highly personalized healing and restorative retreats are available. We can facilitate large groups(up to 60)as well as solo travelers.
Cleveland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Like hanging out with a friend”
Reviewed 14 January 2012

My girlfriend and I vacationed in Sedona and were looking for a tour inform us about what we should know about Sedona, besides it being incredibly beautiful. We booked a tour with Clint because we wanted a private tour and he appeared to be very knowledgeable from his website. It turns out that he is and we had a great time, he has a doctorate in English poetry and has traveled around the world on pilgrimages. He told us everything we could know about Sedona and showed us great views. But, what I liked the most was that he is genuinely a nice, caring man who loves Sedona. He took a personal interest in my girlfriend and I and I can't speak more highly about him!

Visited January 2012
13 Thank Seizen
SedonaGuide, Owner at Sedona Sacred Earth, responded to this review, 18 January 2012
Dear Siezen,

Isn't it beautiful how two strangers can connect in such a short time? I thoroughly enjoyed my day with you both and also felt as though I was walking the beautiful canyons of Sedona with friends. Thank you both for your gentle reverence of the land here, and your willingness to receive its gifts. I felt as though we could have spent several days talking and exploring the land without us getting bored with each other! Best to both of you in your interesting endavors, and please come back again and visit.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Joshua Tree, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“If you want a tour tailored just for you”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Clint worked very hard to identify our needs, and to satisfy those needs. I loved the fact that it was not a "one size fits all, cookie-cutter tour". Our tour was fluid, fascinating, spiritual, educational, fun, physical, and the views were so beautiful I can't describe it with words. I would recommend Clint to anyone wanting to tour the Sedona area.

15 Thank thetattooedlady
Thank you Texas Tattoo! I knew from the getgo that you two were going to be fun runnin' buddies. You and your husband brought a great deal of spirit to the day and made my work very easy. Thank you for showing up and allowing me to be part of your special time in Sedona.

Richmond, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Guided by Clint on my first visit to Sedona was life changing!”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

I have been wanting to visit Sedona's sacred places for a long time, and finally found a time that was perfect over Thanksgiving week 2011. I highly recommend Clint Frakes as a guide, not only to Sedona and surroundings, but for a deeply meaningful visit with the Hopi Indians as well. Clint is so well known in the area, I felt welcomed and at home everywhere we went. We had an itinerary with a lot of flexibility, and along with the places that were musts for a first time visitor, the extras - watching a Hopi dance ceremony, hearing about Hopi principles, the medicine wheel, and receiving a healing from a Hopi medicine man - these are what made the trip magical and amazing.

Visited November 2011
16 Thank HappyTraveler1738
Dear Happy Traveler,

It was a genuine honor to be part of your healing time in Sedona. The Hopi mesas were indeed beautiful that day, and sharing Sedona with a sincere pilgrim such as yourself is deeply gratifying. I won't forget it. I greatly look forward to seeing you here again and picking up where we left off. It's my belief that a visitor such as yourself can come to Sedona (or anywhere) even for a short period of time and truly leave it better than they found it. I believe you did this.

See you down the road!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“My day with Clint was spiritual therapy in a National Geographic setting.”
Reviewed 10 December 2011

His total focus is on exceeding your expectations. Starting the morning meditating on the red rocks began a connection to the earth that continued throughout the day. Whether detailing the medicinal properties of native plants, or sharing sacred traditions, his understanding and love of the land was joyfully shared. Always concerned about my comfort and safety, he attended to every detail. His generosity of spirit, and compassionate attention to my concerns made the day perfect. Need nirvana? Seek out Sedona, then seek out Clint!

16 Thank LindaLovesLuxury
Dear Linda,

It was such a pleasure to walk the Sedona red earth with you! I enjoyed our talks about writing, culture and everything that you brought top the day as well. Thanks for trusting me to guide you during your retreat. Please come back and we can explore a whole new set of canyons and secret places.

Los Angeles, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Receive deep healing from the powerful land that is Sedona.”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

My trip with Clint was absolutely wonderful. Clint has a huge amount of knowledge about the Sedona landscape and a deep understanding of how sacred the land is. He is a wise wordsmith and has a lot to share about nature, spirit, and the journey towards inner peace. He taught me about the medicine wheel and took me to many spots that only a true Sedona insider would know about. Always ready to work on what you want he is great listener. The trip can easily be much more than a tourist photo shoot. I highly recommend a trip with clint. When you go out on to the land with your heart wide open the land will recognize it, and fill you with love and healing vibration. Sedona is sacred. Enjoy!!! :)

Visited October 2011
17 Thank Brock P
SedonaPilgrim, Owner at Sedona Sacred Earth, responded to this review, 23 November 2011
Dear Brock,

What a privilege it was to guide you around the Sedona landscape. It was amazing to witness both the clarity or your intention, and the respect you have for this sacred land. I have no doubt that all the prayers and intentions you set while you were here will come to full fruition. Continue the dignified and humble walk that you're on, and more good things than you ever imagined will line up to find you.

Many Blessings,