“Amazing!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Scott M
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This rental was great! It could not have been any better! The studio was plenty of room, the area was beautiful, and there was so much to do at the resort! Thank you and I will definitely be booking again and telling all of my friends!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, let me know when you're ready to book another vacation in Sedona! Feel free to refer your friends to me, I would be more than happy to assist them with their vacations as well!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing