“Spring break trip with children ”
Review of Corner Table

Corner Table
Ranked #93 of 212 Restaurants in Sedona
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place just happened to be around the corner from our condo. Well, it’s a good thing that we found this place. Awesome service and awesome food. I had the fish tacos and my husband had stuffed catfish. We also had two appetizers, green bean and walnut hummus with veggies and braised short ribs. We also had dessert. I had chocolate toffee mousse cake and my husband had the creme brûlée. Please visit this restaurant if in Sedona or The Village of Oak Creek. You won’t be sorry. Just open now 6 months and they are doing a fantastic job. To top it all off, a man was playing a Chapman Stick. It was beautiful! Soft dinner music! Our waiter and the entire wait staff was excellent!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our hotel concierge recommended Corner Table in Oak Creek village. We didn't want to head back into 89A where there was a ton of traffic. Our food took a long time to get to the table, seemed that service was shorthanded. However the food was excellent when we got it. the Fried Chicken was very juicy and crunchy and a huge portion. The ribeye was well seasoned and enjoyable. The BBQ ribs were also juicy and not at all dry. Lobster mac and cheese was very rich. Price range was $18-30 (steak). For a real restaurant in the area, these prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had the salmon this time and wife had the baby back ribs appetizer and we shared a caesar salad. Both were outstanding. I tasted the baby back ribs and I will have that the next time. Place was busy but service was excellent and we had someone checking on us the whole time

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Any one of these items would not be a big deal, but there were several items that were off. Soup of the day, Cream of Asparagus had bits of stem that made it hard to eat and stuck in my throat. Fish and chips was mediocre at best. The chips were the best part of the meal. Besides the meal, one of the wait staff was wearing black tights that you could see underwear through. Trying to get the check was very slow...we ended up leaving cash instead of using a credit card because of the slow speed. Also, I have a small appetite and wanted to order a grilled cheese sandwich to go with my soup. The grilled cheese was on the 12 and under menu...no exceptions, even though I also ordered soup. This is poor customer service.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

It was our BIRTHDAY lunch this month so my group of ladies and I decided on the Corner Table in Sedona (the Village of Oak Creek) for lunch. This placed used to be a different restaurant and now it is the Corner Table. I had the cheese steak sandwich with a side of fresh fruit. The sandwich was good, but I have had better. My friend said her soup was very good and another lady said her potato pancakes were good and a generous portion. My only slight negative would be price. Without a beverage my sandwich with side was $13. If you are in the Village of Oak this would be a good place for lunch. When I stop in the Village again I will try them again! Until next time...Life is short, do it now!

Been to Corner Table? Share your experiences!