After riding my bike for 8 days this is what I needed. 4th floor facing the Mtn's great room and very comfortable. Staff was very nice and helpful to all my needs. Breakfast was also very good. Location could not be any better. I got to park my bike and walk everywhere I needed to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western