“Great Spot in Sedona”

Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona
Ranked #10 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 31 January 2012

After riding my bike for 8 days this is what I needed. 4th floor facing the Mtn's great room and very comfortable. Staff was very nice and helpful to all my needs. Breakfast was also very good. Location could not be any better. I got to park my bike and walk everywhere I needed to go.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

I am so happy to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! It was such a pleasure having you as a guest. It is so nice to hear that you were able to enjoy the views and location. Thank you for the awesome review. Your opinion is appreciated! I hope that you will come back and see us again.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

After searching for a pet friendly hotel in Sedona, we decided to book the Best Western Inn of Sedona for 2 nights. Upon asking at check in, the front desk clerk gave me suggestions on restaurants in the area, and am glad we did. Both times we took a suggestion of hers, we had a great meal.

The rooms appear to have been recently updated, the linens and toiletries were very good. Breakfast was served in a room by itself over by the pool, and was probably one of the best hotel breakfasts we had on our vacation. I did not catch her name, but the server seeing to the breakfast bar was very attentive, and kept everything stocked well.

While the hotel itself is outside of downtown Sedona, it is in a very good location, and the views are outstanding. The rooms walk out to a large shared balcony with patio tables and chairs, making it quite comfortable if you just want to sit and enjoy the view from the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KS_Cottonwood
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of our hotel! I see you brought your pet with you. We are very pet friendly and I hope yours enjoyed the stay as much as you did! Our accessibility to the nearby dog park, along with our reasonable fee and the fact pets are welcome on our shuttle make this the best bet in town!

We just started our new hot breakfast buffet and are very proud of this upgrade. Thank you for noticing and for the compliment. I'm glad our dinner suggestions were great too. Our staff try hard to find you the very best places, and those that will appeal to each person.

We are indeed updating our rooms. This is an ongoing process as we want to present the very best image possible. And the shared terraces... we all love them! Glad you did too.

Once again, thank you for your review and I am looking forward to having you stay with us again!!!

Reviewed 30 January 2012

We visited here in late November 2011 and booked the room at the last minute, based on price. Wow, it was wonderful.

The room was clean, comfortable beds, and what a view! We got there late at night and woke up the next morning to an unbelievable view right out our window. The trees still had fall leaves, so the color was remarkable.

My only complaint was that we bought some snacks from the vending machine and they were molded. I did complain to the front desk and they gladly refunded our money.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the red rocks. Our room was near the fountain (which they shut off at night).
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2012

You did come at a wonderful time for some Fall color! We get a LOT of visitors who come simply to photograph the changing leaves in Oak Creek Canyon just up the road. I am glad the morning view was amazing for you. It still amazes some of us who have lived in Sedona a while!

I apologize for the problem with the snacks and am glad to see our wonderful staff refunded your money immediately. We did speak with our vending provider about the problem, so thank you for letting us know!

We hope to see you here at our hotel again very soon!!

Reviewed 28 January 2012

Sedona village is quite spread out. This hotel is in between the north commercial center and the south commercial center (in between). Driving distance is minor, however the town roads are not lit at night. Most rooms will enjoy a nice view to red rock landscape in the morning. Front desk was polite and helpfull. Lots of advise about where to eat or where to hike. Room was spacious with free wifi. Room furniture were a bit outdated. The car could park just outside the room. Breakfast was warm and adequate.
The hotel lobby is equipped witht 2 PCs and a printer, free wifi, printer job was limited.
Abundance of restaurants around. It was quite freezing after darkness, bright and warm at noon.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! We appreciate your feedback. Sedona is indeed a bit spread out, so our complimentary shuttle is certainly handy for visits. We can take you anywhere within 5 miles.

Sedona has ever-changing temperatures, and you were here when it can get down to it's coldest at night. Days, as you noted, are usually sunny and it makes for a nice taste of each season here! Just remember to always dress in layers and you'll be good to go!

We hope to see you back with us again!

Reviewed 19 January 2012

My wife and I stayed one night at this property. We were surprised by the view. I frankly wasn't expecting the view to be as incredible as it was. Service was great. Room was clean and comfortable. The heater was a little loud, but I'm just a light sleeper. I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jason H
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2012

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I'm glad you have become a fan of our terraces. It appears a lot of people agree with you. We believe they offer the best views around!

I hope you enjoyed our new hot breakfast during your stay too. We're proud of our service and this is definitely not to be missed.

We look forward to having you back with us again! Please call and let us know you are a returning guest :)