“Easy Rider Rim Tour!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Easy Rider Rim Tour!”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We took this 2 hours tour with our 7 year old and can highly recommend this company. Good service, friendly staff, Blair our driver was hilariously funny and extremely knowledgeable! Prices are really good, They also leave earlier than other Jeep Tours (Pink Jeep Tours, e.g.) and are off mainstream! Good choice! Would do it again!

Visited April 2012
2 Thank TicketandGo

North County San Diego
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A Great Trip / well worth the time!”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We took this trip this last Saturday - Early 9:30 a.m. before the heat and crowds got going. Kevin was our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the Sedona Area. He had extensive knowledge about the 1st Nation people's history, culture and spirituality. He showed us the Vortex areas and really took the time to explain the area to us. He answered a lot of quesitons. Our 4 year old really enjoyed Kevin and he catered to her level as well.

Visited April 2012
Branford, Connecticut, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Incredible”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I toured with Kevin and I cannot say enough about him or the tour he gave us. There were 5 women on my tour. We took the vortex tour. Kevin was very knowledgable about the vortexes, plants, trees, the earth. It was a spiritual journey for me. Kevin was recommended to me and I would like to do the same. Kevin led a mediation, burned sage, and played the flute. An amazing day. I can't wait to return next year and go on the ruins tour.
CB

Visited March 2012
Chicago, Illinois
433 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 515 helpful votes
“Interesting, worthwhile tour”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Sedona is well know for its vortex areas and I wanted to find a tour that visits a few. Earth Wisdom Tours had been recommended to me by a guide I had met earlier. It is a small, family run company and their brochure listed a “Scenic Vortex” tour. I was lucky enough to be able to book one (they seem to be offered when there are enough people) and was very pleased. Our guide Kevin, was kind, sensitive and interested in knowing what we wanted out of the tour. He made it a personal experience for each of the four women on the tour. He offered to take photographs of us at especially scenic or important spots. The 2 1/2 hour lasted 3 hours and is offered late in the afternoon to take advantage of the magnificent Sedona sunset. It was a good experience.

Visited February 2012
Oak Park, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome Tour, Great Guide”
Reviewed 9 January 2012

The night I went on the tour there was only one other person on the tour. Our guide Steve was absolutely fantastic. He was sooo knowledgeable about the land and took us to the vortex sites. I can't describe the beauty of the land. Steve drove us around and took us off the beaten path to areas I would never know to go to on my own. It was just amazing. I have so many great pictures. Steve made my first night in Sedona amazing. I HIGHLY suggest going on this tour.
PS-I liked traveling around in the Jeep Wrangler so much that I bought one not long after I got back home lol.

Visited August 2011